they said "no!",
then they asked where i live,
i said "between cambridge and london!"

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Original Poster

I got a call from British Gas today, they said my bill was 'Outstanding' :-) I said, aww thanks, and hung up

wife comes home and says ` i dont know if im coming or going?!?!` her hubby replys ` judging by your face your `GOING` coz when your coming you look like a window licker!

Blonde hears the postman at her door, she goes to see a bunch of letters on the mat....a large envelope saying `PLEASE DO NOT BEND` she is still standing there wondering how to pick it up!

Original Poster

police stopped me last night and asked where i was between 5 & 11? i said Primary school

Blonde waiting at bus stop with her friend, see`s a lorry go passed loaded up with rolls of turf. Blonde says `when i win the lotto im going to do that` friend asks `what`s that then?` Blonde replies ` send the lawn away to be cut.`

Two men drunk stumble past a bus depot & decide to steal a bus to get home. 20 mins pass and 1st man shouts to 2nd `whats taking so long?` 2nd man - `cant find number 7 bus!` 1st man replies, ` just get number 9, we can walk from the round about`

since my mother in-law went abit senile, all she does all day is stare through the window....so sad. One day if it gets too cold i may let her back in.

Do you know anyone that would want a 60 inch plasma TV for 100 quid? Volume button don't work, at a price like that, you can`t turn down.

Haha, some good ones there!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?11
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions