Groups

Joke and One Liner thread - lets have a laugh (cleanish pls)

Banned
    Lets have a chuckle, its all recession this and protest that - light hearted thread for daily giggles . . .

24 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Last night I settled down to eat some Ben and Jerry's with a DVD.

I couldn't be arsed to wash a spoon.

Original Poster Banned

When my girlfriend told her friends she was going to grab a box of tissues and head off to bed, she got sympathy.

When I said that, I got disgust.

A guy in the pub tried to sell me 4 haunches of venison.

I told him that's too dear!

MULTI ALERT

inb4 the "whats a multi" oO
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 16th Dec 2010

OP whats your other username?

Banned

cannyscot

A guy in the pub tried to sell me 4 haunches of venison.I told him that's … A guy in the pub tried to sell me 4 haunches of venison.I told him that's too dear!

should be 'two dear' (_;)

Banned

i bought my snowman in the other night after i heard about the recent theft of one. wish i hadnt now,come down in the morning to find he had ******* all over the floor and done a runner.
    Edited by moderator: "Don`t bypass swear filter" 17th Dec 2010

goldmax

should be 'two dear' (_;)

lol was gonna post that but felt rotten!!

Police Station toilet stolen....Cops have nothing to go on.

'Tis the season of the multi, fa la la la la, la la la la http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7701.gif

Police in Niddrie (rough area of Edinburgh) have arrested 3 of 4 well known Islamic terrorists: Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin and Bin Thievin. There was no sign of Bin Workin.

Why do Morris Dancers were bells?

So they can annoy the visually impaired as well.

richp

'Tis the season of the multi, fa la la la la, la la la la

lmao!

zurich

Police in Niddrie (rough area of Edinburgh) have arrested 3 of 4 well … Police in Niddrie (rough area of Edinburgh) have arrested 3 of 4 well known Islamic terrorists: Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin and Bin Thievin. There was no sign of Bin Workin.

The Jehovah's Witnesses in Niddrie call themselves Jehovah's Bystanders...

...you don't get witnesses in Niddrie!

Banned

My disabled brother has invited me to a charity christmas party in aid of women born without legs,apparently the place will be crawling with pu...

Banned

bossyboots

lol was gonna post that but felt rotten!!

Hi bossy

Was passing through Leicester and saw a baker's shop window with eight pies stacked on on top of the other.

Apparently it was a wedding cake!!

Let me know when we can lower the tone........

goldmax

Hi bossy

Hi Goldmax pm me and tell me how I can stop this whistling noise my windows are making when the wind is whipping up outside! Its freaking me out!

what do you call a messed up HUKD that has been bombarded with too many useless additions?

[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2-K57Ug9aA8EECRu-5CJO9CnjoHSjFS51LYu8E3lxHEqFiIXsbg[/img] UKD

cannyscot

Was passing through Leicester and saw a baker's shop window with eight … Was passing through Leicester and saw a baker's shop window with eight pies stacked on on top of the other.Apparently it was a wedding cake!!

I'd move your joke further north. In Leicester, you're more likely to have an 8 tier Onion Bhaji.

DialMforMammary

When my girlfriend told her friends she was going to grab a box of … When my girlfriend told her friends she was going to grab a box of tissues and head off to bed, she got sympathy.When I said that, I got disgust.

cannyscot

Why do Morris Dancers were bells?So they can annoy the visually impaired … Why do Morris Dancers were bells?So they can annoy the visually impaired as well.

Good one

I was walking through Curry's the other day and I spotted a 42" LCD for £50, it was faulty but all that was wrong with it was a faulty volume button that was stuck on high, I thought to myself can't turn that down.

------------

Just had a letter back from head office at Screwfix, apparently they are not a dating agency after all.

-------------

Christmas day is like any other day to me, sat at the table with a fat bird that doesn't gobble any more.

Edited by: "greg_68" 17th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26117
      2. Samsung Note 8811
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4422067
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34182

See more discussions