Groups

joke by an 8 year old

What do skeletons say before they eat??

8 Comments

Original Poster

Bone appetete ( I think I spelt it wrong )

what do they say as youve got me wondering?

sweet lol

Original Poster

Shazarda;1800718

sweet lol

Yeh not bad :giggle:

kim44;1800713

Bone appetete ( I think I spelt it wrong )

You are supposed to give us all a chance to get it hopelessly wrong. My try was going to be' I'm a super-model. I don't need nutrition' but now - what can I say??

That reminds me of the time my parents got called to school when my 6 year old brothers class were asked to tell jokes and they were all sweet and innocent and he stood up and cracked-
    "Whats the difference between a hedgehog and a police car?"
    - the pr**** (jaggy bits) are on the outside on a hedgehog
    My parents were mortified and we still tease him about it now hes a responsible 34 year old!

karri123;1801128

That reminds me of the time my parents got called to school when my 6 … That reminds me of the time my parents got called to school when my 6 year old brothers class were asked to tell jokes and they were all sweet and innocent and he stood up and cracked-"Whats the difference between a hedgehog and a police car?"- the pr**** (jaggy bits) are on the outside on a hedgehog :)My parents were mortified and we still tease him about it now hes a responsible 34 year old!

Damn good for a six year old. I've not come up with anything better in substantially more years.Give him a lollipop, anyway.

karri123;1801128

That reminds me of the time my parents got called to school when my 6 … That reminds me of the time my parents got called to school when my 6 year old brothers class were asked to tell jokes and they were all sweet and innocent and he stood up and cracked-"Whats the difference between a hedgehog and a police car?"- the pr**** (jaggy bits) are on the outside on a hedgehog :)My parents were mortified and we still tease him about it now hes a responsible 34 year old!

Thats pretty good - stop teasing him - you should give him some sort of medal for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1118
      2. Samsung Note 879
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402053
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853

See more discussions