JOKE Nun and taxi driver

Found 27th Apr 2008
A nun gets into a cab and the driver keeps staring at her through the rear view mirror. "You know, Sister," the cab driver says, "I hope you aren't too offended, but I've always had this fantasy of getting a blowjob from a nun."

The nun thinks for a moment and says, "I'm not too offended. I just have two requirements. One, that you be single, and two, that you be Catholic."

"Oh yes, Sister, I am single and Catholic," the cab drive replies, so they pull into an alley and the nun proceeds to satisfy the cab driver orally. After they're done, the cab driver begins laughing.

"What's so funny?" the nun asks. "Ha ha!" the cab driver annnounces, "I fooled you sister. The truth is I'm really married and I'm Jewish!"

"That's okay," the nun replies, "My name is Bob and I'm on my way to a fancy dress party."

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

:w00t:Cracker, probably not the best idea to name the joke fancy dress though?

Original Poster

skusey;1978847

:w00t:Cracker, probably not the best idea to name the joke fancy dress … :w00t:Cracker, probably not the best idea to name the joke fancy dress though?

cheers hon, amended

mrs moon 53;1978875

cheers hon, amended

Nor, JOKE fancy Dress?:oops:

Banned

Bit of a give-a-way with the title. Put something like cab horror or something like that.

ha ha ha

skusey;1978913

Nor, JOKE fancy Dress?:oops:

LMAO ! ... This is funnier than the joke ......... ;-) joke was quite good too ....:)

http://bp3.blogger.com/_ez9UzAGPSPU/Rt6pQt-1mkI/AAAAAAAAADw/DLNmEh701iE/s400/funny-cats-a10.jpg

Original Poster

Me, spam head. (slaps palm on forehead)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …4373
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771840
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8231548
    4. Fake news1011

See more discussions