Expired

[ Joke ] OAP behind the wheel

8 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2008
As a senior citizen was driving down the motorway, his car phone rang.

Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him.

"Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on M6. Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," said Herman. "It's hundreds of them!"

8 Comments

Original Poster

Doh - Sorry!

Expire this

Banned

emasu;1759722

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/158770/joke-0-to-200-in-6-seconds/?

Quickest link ever?

JDeal;1759725

Quickest link ever?

Possibly :thinking:

Original Poster

Changed the joke, hope it's not a repost!

Less funny but makes me look like less of a fool for reposting one!

How strange - didn't see the first post.
Strewth, you're all quick off the mark. Doesn't really work in English anyway, does it??

When I say the first post , I mean the link from emasu, not the post that's the new OP. This one works in English and is quite amusing.

Headache now.

Original Poster

chesso;1759735

How strange - didn't see the first post. Strewth, you're all quick off … How strange - didn't see the first post. Strewth, you're all quick off the mark. Doesn't really work in English anyway, does it??When I say the first post , I mean the link from emasu, not the post that's the new OP. This one works in English and is quite amusing. Headache now.

Ah ok, I thought the english comment was regarding my new joke, so I changed the american terms to english, like freeway to motorway etc.

Still doesn't work because technically, he wouldn't be on the phone while driving.... :whistling:

Magic_monkey;1759756

Ah ok, I thought the english comment was regarding my new joke, so I … Ah ok, I thought the english comment was regarding my new joke, so I changed the american terms to english, like freeway to motorway etc.Still doesn't work because technically, he wouldn't be on the phone while driving.... :whistling:

So right about the cell phone;-) but the new joke is quite acceptable!
The first one was fairly hopeless anyway; mainly because no-one here weighs themself in pounds so loses it a bit to say 0 - 200, well whatever that is in stones and pounds.:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions