Groups

Jordan aka Katie Price book signing @ WH smith Birmingham City Centre Saturday 30.10.10 11am

anyone going?

25 Comments

Is she going to sign it herself?! Can she write her own name?!

Banned

any other shops i should avoid that day?

Original Poster

it'll be so funny if only a few people turn up!:D

tinkerbell28

No...

+1

OP are u not embarrassed about starting this thread oO

Banned

she was in our town centre not long ago.. people walking around with t-shirts saying ''team price'' etc.. awfully sad thing to do, i just looked and laughed really. Funny thing is, was about 12pm.. so basically everyone there was out of a job anyway.. just about sums it all up.

she doesn't write her own books let alone her name...

She can't write.

There will be all the slap on make up bimbos there.

Anyone else going?

Original Poster

bossyboots: just thought it'll be fun..:(

yeah i'm going, I'm camped outside, inside my sleeping bag, posting this from my HiPad, I need to be the 1st in the que,I'd be gutted if i missed her, but I've got a good scope on this rifle

Lost Symphonies

She can't write.There will be all the slap on make up bimbos there.Anyone … She can't write.There will be all the slap on make up bimbos there.Anyone else going?

Nice, easy meat

Perhaps she will have someone like this help her..
    youtube.com/wat…8qE

Banned

KKND

She must have some fans because she is very rich.

You go if you like her (_;)

KKND

lol - I actually enjoy watching her reality show X) Its such a good laugh - plus its like deja vu the way she bosses the very feminine Roxanne, sorry Alex about - as done the same thing with Pete! But.............wouldnt go stand in a very long queue to meet her!

she will prob sign her name with the pen wedged between her knockers

DLM

She must have some fans because she is very rich.You go if you like her … She must have some fans because she is very rich.You go if you like her (_;)

Awww good advice

edjaned

She can sign my chest like this if she wants.. or anywhere for that matter

bossyboots

lol - I actually enjoy watching her reality show X) Its such a good … lol - I actually enjoy watching her reality show X) Its such a good laugh - plus its like deja vu the way she bosses the very feminine Roxanne, sorry Alex about - as done the same thing with Pete! But.............wouldnt go stand in a very long queue to meet her!

& you call yourself a fan

thrustmaster

She can sign my chest like this if she wants.. or anywhere for that … She can sign my chest like this if she wants.. or anywhere for that matter

youtube.com/wat…CKo

edjaned

oooh really, hmmm, Bournemouth to Birmingham, yep I could do it if i drive really fast.
    Edited by: "richp" 27th Oct 2010

thrustmaster

Nice, easy meat ;)Perhaps she will have someone like this help … Nice, easy meat ;)Perhaps she will have someone like this help her..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2jwI5kK8qE

Haha - "Want me to sign the baby?"

At least that guy had an air of charm and charisma.

All Birmingham kids should scrap Halloween and go assault her with rotten eggs instead. Failing that, bricks will do.

Where the heck did this spring from??

I would rather spray my best Japanese Maple with Agent Orange.

chesso

Where the heck did this spring from??I would rather spray my best … Where the heck did this spring from??I would rather spray my best Japanese Maple with Agent Orange.

X)

lol @ the haters

If anything you're the "real" sad people.

Original Poster

better start queuing!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions