Jordan has left the jungle!

Found 23rd Nov 2009
Just seen on news that troll face Jordan's left the jungle,seems like she could'nt handle the fact that the British public did'nt fall for her fake ass.
I just hope that there was a clause in her contract that if she walked she wont get paid.
They recon she was getting 400k to be there.
So what do others think of the troll they call Jordan?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

I heard she was getting 350 000 for her self and 150 000 for charity but tbh i don't see her giving the 150 000 to charity she probs going to spend it on her fish flaps lol

pleased she is out she should have never been there in the first place

Don't have any great feelings about her, but I think it's a shame she has gone, as love or hate her, she is entertaining. I can't stand Kim and want to feed her to the crocodiles, but again, she does provide good entertainment, and let's be fair if everyone was nice and quiet in their who would watch it ?
Next question - 15 round fight who would win Joe or Kim ? My monies on Kim as Joe would lose his fist in that great big gob of hers :-D:whistling:

tracey.g;6973409

pleased she is out she should have never been there in the first place

+1 :thumbsup:

any chance they can all leave and free up some viewing space for something more interesting. As for Ant and Dec, those masters of comedy, I thought they were going to be doing time for running fraudulent competitions..
Bring back grumpy old men - the forbidden outtakes!

For gods sake dont tell the missus, She stopped watching it when Jordan came in but if she finds out we might have to have that carp on again,,,

about time she walked the look on her face last night when they said her name again was a picture! does this mean alex wont be asking her to marry him!!!! yuk he is ugly

I'm glad sh'es gone maybe the show will get better. I've watched all the previous ones but this was a big mistake. Can you tell I'm on Team Andre!

yep im team andre aswell
jordan is sooo false and she is clever too
i dont know what she means by going in it "for closure"

Banned

bluebindy123;6973695

I'm glad sh'es gone maybe the show will get better. I've watched all the … I'm glad sh'es gone maybe the show will get better. I've watched all the previous ones but this was a big mistake. Can you tell I'm on Team Andre!

edjaned;6973721

yep im team andre aswelljordan is sooo false and she is clever tooi dont … yep im team andre aswelljordan is sooo false and she is clever tooi dont know what she means by going in it "for closure"

Is it worth me pointing out that by picking 'teams' you are actually giving her more publicity?

I can't believe some people are so blind to the way they're being manipulated.

FilthAndFurry;6973743

Is it worth me pointing out that by picking 'teams' you are actually … Is it worth me pointing out that by picking 'teams' you are actually giving her more publicity?I can't believe some people are so blind to the way they're being manipulated.

Going to have to explain that one. How stating a fact on here is publicity.

P.S why has she left?

Adam2050;6973965

Going to have to explain that one. How stating a fact on here is … Going to have to explain that one. How stating a fact on here is publicity.P.S why has she left?

Someone with some sense, thank you

I don't think she quite realised that so many people don't like her. Personally I admire her for her business acumen but I don't like as a person.

Banned

I wouldnt say i am a great fan of hers, but feel quite sad that shes had to leave, as for the katie/andre thing, they are both as bad as each other, except hes a little more subtle

what "business acumen "?

getting your tits out?, releasing a "stolen" home video?, getting on a reality show?, having a good PR team?

Peter Andre must of spent a small fortune voting in all the time for her to do all the trials :roll:

I wonder if he's happy or sad to see her leave?

hassony;6974041

what "business acumen "?getting your tits out?, releasing a "stolen" home … what "business acumen "?getting your tits out?, releasing a "stolen" home video?, getting on a reality show?, having a good PR team?

lol @ her earning 350k in a week.

black gerbil1;6974100

Exactly!

Not the best looking girl in the world but the money in the bank says it all.

Banned

Captain Hook;6974091

Peter Andre must of spent a small fortune voting in all the time for her … Peter Andre must of spent a small fortune voting in all the time for her to do all the trials :roll:I wonder if he's happy or sad to see her leave?

well apparently sad as he wants to spend more time with the children, subtly does it :whistling:

Banned

Adam2050;6973965

Going to have to explain that one. How stating a fact on here is … Going to have to explain that one. How stating a fact on here is publicity.P.S why has she left?

By creating demand for more stories on the subject. Fairly obvious really.

As for her 'business acumen', it's nothing special.

There are just a lot of stupid people out there who want to live their lives through her.

I think this applies - 'Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.'

Substitute accordingly.

FilthAndFurry;6974155

By creating demand for more stories on the subject. Fairly obvious … By creating demand for more stories on the subject. Fairly obvious really.As for her 'business acumen', it's nothing special.There are just a lot of stupid people out there who want to live their lives through her. I think this applies - 'Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.'Substitute accordingly.

Err okay :w00t:

Bobef90;6973499

any chance they can all leave and free up some viewing space for … any chance they can all leave and free up some viewing space for something more interesting. As for Ant and Dec, those little poofs, I thought they were going to be doing time for running fraudulent competitions..Bring back grumpy old men - the forbidden outtakes!

thats not very nice is it

mcfallg;6974179

thats not very nice is it

cheeky! now you have edited your original post :?

jellybaby22;6973682

i like her.... but she was nothing at all like she was when she was in it … i like her.... but she was nothing at all like she was when she was in it first time round

What do you mean, she's still a dumb tart with fake hooters and no talent.

black gerbil1;6974100

My word i must be very board.

She does not earn £350k a week.

She may of earned that one week of her life, she does not earn it week in week out.

sven256;6979524

She may of earned that one week of her life

exactly what I said.

hassony;6974041

what "business acumen "?getting your tits out?, releasing a "stolen" home … what "business acumen "?getting your tits out?, releasing a "stolen" home video?, getting on a reality show?, having a good PR team?

:thumbsup:

tonyg1962;6973537

For gods sake dont tell the missus, She stopped watching it when Jordan … For gods sake dont tell the missus, She stopped watching it when Jordan came in but if she finds out we might have to have that carp on again,,,

:giggle:

Not the first no-talent non-entity to make big bills, sure as hell won't be the last.

Did anyone else notice, how her face looked like in the jungle without her make up, ugh don't think I could wake up finding her next to me in the morning, just for the fact that in tv and elsewhere she has so clear skin and then suddenly to see that Lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text