Groups

Jose Mourinho: It's unfair that worse teams are above us

Always good for a laugh is Jose:

"I find it unfair," the Portuguese told Sky Sports on Friday. "I find that we should have many more points than we have because when you look at the table it looks like other teams are better than us which in my opinion is not true."

X)
    X)

17 Comments

I am not a fan... but lets be honest he was right... If you hve seen their last 3 home games anybody would agree... Not only that they were unlucky more often than not they were playing again 12 men referee included...
    Also the double standards by FA Mourinho gets a send off and touchline ban for next match for kicking a bottle and another club manager gets an apology frm FA for the same offence...

I am not a fan... But

Blah, blah, blah......same old sh.. coming from a very boring manager.

He may be right. I mean, he's got as good players as anyone else in the Premiership. So, if it's not the players, whose fault can it be? He looked past it at Chelsea last season and he's no better at United. But it will cost United too much to replace him.

You make your own luck in this game. Defensive lapses coupled with no one outside Zlatan really scoring goals is the problem. Man Utd are not only unable to score a 2nd or 3rd goal to finish off games, we can't seem to see out the full 90 and end up conceding stupid late equalizers. Every good win we do get is followed by an insipid display with no real tempo or creativity.

No home league wins since September. 19 goals in 14 games. Fortunate to be 6th place with that record!

Trololololol

Aaah, didums!

I can't believe a grown-up (?) has actually said " it's not fair" !!!!!

Oh, hang on.....he still has temper tantrums too.

What a petulant man

amazinglife

I am not a fan... but lets be honest he was right... If you hve seen … I am not a fan... but lets be honest he was right... If you hve seen their last 3 home games anybody would agree... Not only that they were unlucky more often than not they were playing again 12 men referee included... Also the double standards by FA Mourinho gets a send off and touchline ban for next match for kicking a bottle and another club manager gets an apology frm FA for the same offence...

Totally agree

What is 'unfair' is that Mourinho and his players get paid ludicrous amounts of money but we still have to listen him whining all the time.

Got to agree with Deetea, you've got to kill offthe game when you have the chance and as a lifelong fan I am the first to admit we only have ourselves to blame even if a lot of the opponents are lined up like San Marino.

Anyway, Jose is the last one who ought to be talking about luck, I am sure Paul Scholes will be the first to agree with me that Porto were extremely lucky to win the 2004 CL and we all know who was managing them and what it did to his reputation.

Our last 5 Premiership performances have been very good and we probably deserved more luck, Very frustrating, Last week conceding the late penalty sums it up really. However we clearly need to take our chances better and not concede silly goals. Most of the goals could easily have been avoided too.

It will be difficult getting into the top four this season.

His time has come & gone....time to go to China

With the squad they have got they should not have to rely on luck. It seems to me there is no team support or desire to want to play for Mourinho. The same happened at Chelsea.

Sounds like a few of the members on here:
    "I'm better than them, they shouldn't be in a better position than me. It's not fair"

Wenger and Mourinho are 2 children in adults bodies. I hate the both of them, acting like immature teenagers

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions