Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age to read cBeebies Bedtime Story

Found 7th Sep 2017
2784013-uqFOU.jpg
Will he be any good? No one knows

The US singer will narrate Zog, a story by author Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler, about an accident-prone student dragon.

The 44-year-old has recorded two other stories for CBeebies as well.

Josh Homme follows in the footsteps of celebrities like Tom Hardy, whose final Bedtime Story was a tribute to his dog Woody, who died in June.

The British actor read Fleabag by Helen Stephens, which is about the friendship between a young boy and his scruffy pet.

CBeebies Bedtime Stories is on every day at 6.50pm with Josh Homme's story broadcast on Friday 6 October.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
and Dave Grohl is going to feature Justin Timberlake. What's going on
As much as I like Josh Homme and his music, I can't forgive him for stealing my ultimate woman Brody Dalle from me.

Damn you, Josh. Damn you to Hell
He can write something himself to help the kiddies get to sleep

Once you're lost in taillight's blue
You don't find your way, the way finds you...

Tempt the fates, beware the smile
It hides all the teeth, my dear,
What's behind them...

So glad you could stay
Forever

He steps between the trees, a crooked man
There's blood on the blade
Don't take his hand

You warm by the firelight, in twilight's blue
Shadows creep & dance the walls
He's creeping too..

So glad you could stay
Forever

Maybe not
catbeans58 m ago

He can write something himself to help the kiddies get to sleepOnce you're …He can write something himself to help the kiddies get to sleepOnce you're lost in taillight's blueYou don't find your way, the way finds you...Tempt the fates, beware the smileIt hides all the teeth, my dear,What's behind them...So glad you could stayForeverHe steps between the trees, a crooked manThere's blood on the bladeDon't take his handYou warm by the firelight, in twilight's blueShadows creep & dance the wallsHe's creeping too..So glad you could stayForeverMaybe not

Well played
I'd be like that cushion.

31924027-ycJNu.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants