Joules Orders

Just wondering if anyone has had their orders cancelled from yesterday with the £15 discount glitch?

6 Comments

Not yet - but there's still time! Don't expect to get it anyway but if I do then its a bonus.

Original Poster

kaks26;8320373

Not yet - but there's still time! Don't expect to get it anyway but if I … Not yet - but there's still time! Don't expect to get it anyway but if I do then its a bonus.

That's what I was thinking did expect to see a cancellation email this morning when I logged in.

there was a glitch? x

no but check your bank account as mine appears to have a amount gone out of it that would be the full amount even though order e mail said the price with £15 of but cant check for def to tomorrow when show up on statemnet probably
any one else checked there bank statements???

shamus1975;8320403

no but check your bank account as mine appears to have a amount gone out … no but check your bank account as mine appears to have a amount gone out of it that would be the full amount even though order e mail said the price with £15 of but cant check for def to tomorrow when show up on statemnet probablyany one else checked there bank statements???

ok check again and the money as been taken and only the money they said in e mail so looks like they are going to honour the glitch

Original Poster

Got 2 of my 3 orders this morning both discounted by £15 happy,happy,happy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047155
    3. Cat Chat77736
    4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44

See more discussions