Groups

Joyrides travel sickness tablets - how many?

my 10yr old son is off to camp with scouts tonight.i found his travel sickness tablets but box and instructions missing.
    anyone got a box of Joyrides if so can you please tell me how many he takes? 1 or 2?
    thankyou for any help

8 Comments

Children aged 7 to 12 years should take one to two tablets before the start of the journey and no more than two tablets in 24 hours.

Found this too-patient.co.uk/pha…T12

Hope he has fun !

Maybe he should take 1 and then when he feels a bit ick he can taker another?

joyrides are awesome i used to use them at theme parks aswel

Original Poster

thankyou very much for your help :thumbsup:

im sure he will he very excited

Original Poster

airey;4564088

joyrides are awesome i used to use them at theme parks aswel

good tip thanx im hoping to take my 2 boys to alton towers with the sun tokens ill take some joyrides with me
    thanx :thumbsup:

how about them wrist band things that press on a pressure point, they are supposed to be good as well, you can get them from the pound shop. they helped the wife with morning sickness

Original Poster

ding;4564161

how about them wrist band things that press on a pressure point, they are … how about them wrist band things that press on a pressure point, they are supposed to be good as well, you can get them from the pound shop. they helped the wife with morning sickness

good idea thanx

any other remedies ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions