Groups

JPG/DOC format to PDF

I have 2 documents .. 1 JPG image and 1 WORD file - and I want them both saving as a PDF?

is that possible ?...........

13 Comments

Google Primo PDF and that's a freeware programme that will convert any doc into .pdf format. Simples.

Original Poster

kyalion;6722571

Google Primo PDF and that's a freeware programme that will convert any … Google Primo PDF and that's a freeware programme that will convert any doc into .pdf format. Simples.

is it a full application? I've download a cpl and they seem to leave a watermark on the converted page unless you pay?

edit: i've installed it, but dont know how it use it! lol

MS Word will Save As a PDF will the right plug in.

Original Poster

sorted chaps...thanks :thumbsup:

I might be too late, but you could have downloaded PDFcreator - It acts as a virtual printer and saves whatever it is as a PDF - no watermarks etc, and it's free.

Might be worth thinking about for future use - I find it very handy.

Original Poster

DragonChris;6722733

I might be too late, but you could have downloaded PDFcreator - It acts … I might be too late, but you could have downloaded PDFcreator - It acts as a virtual printer and saves whatever it is as a PDF - no watermarks etc, and it's free.Might be worth thinking about for future use - I find it very handy.

I think primo PDF does the same job mate.. :thumbsup:

+1 for PDFCreator

cutepdf is pretty good too

Adobe Acrobat Professional is the best but I assume you want a FREE solution!

Banned

imafish2002;6723334

cutepdf is pretty good too

+1

This allows you to add a printer to your printers list that automatically creates a pdf file from any print, free too

download.cnet.com/Cut…col

Disco;6722742

I think primo PDF does the same job mate.. :thumbsup:

Sorry. Been out this afternoon. It's very easy to use. just yell me if you get stuck. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kyalion;6727053

Sorry. Been out this afternoon. It's very easy to use. just yell me if … Sorry. Been out this afternoon. It's very easy to use. just yell me if you get stuck. :thumbsup:

sorted dude. :thumbsup:

Banned

Also - when you install adobe it also adds Adobe PDF as a printer. You just go to print it and choose Adobe PDF as the printer, change the settings and it'll prompt you for a file name. Bobs your uncle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2838
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523454
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …235745
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions