Found 24th Dec 2009
as the above does anyone no of an emergency telephone number we can contact them on been looking and looking going taroung in circles we live in northumberland area thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

try

0800 055 66 88

Banned

If you need that money ASAP... like today! apply for a crisis loan.

Original Poster

boothy;7319056

try 0800 055 66 88

closed

0844 496 8000 could try that not sure if it will be any help but its a number to do with claiming i think. you could always ask them for another number if they cant help you.

boothy;7319056

try 0800 055 66 88

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p203/CasaBeltran/Kiss2.gif

Not the with abbey are you?

Heard people where having problems.

Or is it that JSA hasnt been issued?

crisis loan if desperate,however as banks close at noon today you realistically are not going to get any money until tue/wed

can paypal you a small amount if it would help if you are really stuck

boothy;7319114

crisis loan if desperate,however as banks close at noon today you … crisis loan if desperate,however as banks close at noon today you realistically are not going to get any money until tue/wedcan paypal you a small amount if it would help if you are really stuck

awwww aren't you lovely........sometimes :whistling:

boothy;7319114

crisis loan if desperate,however as banks close at noon today you … crisis loan if desperate,however as banks close at noon today you realistically are not going to get any money until tue/wedcan paypal you a small amount if it would help if you are really stuck

Nice :thumbsup:
:gift:

Wouldnt mind offering a little as well (sorry to jump your you wagon)

boothy;7319114

I'll add to that, only a tenner but i can do you a bt or paypal, pm me :thumbsup:

and Boothy, [COLOR="Magenta"]MMMMMMMMMMWWWA[/COLOR]

Yeah since it's christmas..

Providing you have a bank which does Faster Payment Scheme (So it'll clear today, otherwise no point), and providing i get a promised date when you can pay me back.. And under the very strick condition you're desperate and give me a reason for why ya desperate, and provide me with all ya contact details and address..

I could possibley lend ya £50.

Or if someone wants to chip in with me £25 each.

boothy;7319114

can paypal you a small amount if it would help if you are really stuck

lovely gesture, but how will this help the OP? will take at least a week for them to get cash from a paypal payment!

Original Poster

Carley;7319075

+1OP, have you phoned your local job centre?

yes closed

tracey.g;7319181

yes closed

useless bunch of a*******s, it's not even a holiday today :x

OP a bank transfer is available if needed

paypal is an alternative if you have one of their prepayment cards that can be loaded up online.....

thread reported for a clean up

Carley;7319149

lovely gesture, but how will this help the OP? will take at least a week … lovely gesture, but how will this help the OP? will take at least a week for them to get cash from a paypal payment!

true

lovely gestures from people

i'm in

if a few of us can chip in a £10 - you will get a few bob tracy:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i would like to thank every one for there gestures i have been giving a borrow off mother thanks for everyones help and hope we all have a merry xmas

tracey.g;7319219

i would like to thank every one for there gestures i have been giving a … i would like to thank every one for there gestures i have been giving a borrow off mother thanks for everyones help and hope we all have a merry xmas

No worries, i only made the offer because it's christmas and u have a kid.

Have a good day tomorrow

tracey.g;7319219

i would like to thank every one for there gestures i have been giving a … i would like to thank every one for there gestures i have been giving a borrow off mother thanks for everyones help and hope we all have a merry xmas

glad its sorted.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

tracey.g;7319219

Good stuff

Merry xmas:santa:

tracey.g;7319219

well if you are sure but the offer is still there if you need it :thumbsup:
hope you have a lovely christmas :gift::santa:

If it would help and if you don't mind, I can send a small amount by any convenient means OP :santa:

Banned

Its good to see people offering a helping hand cash wise to a total stranger... Are you guys always this kind or just at christmas?

my bday today so if anyone would like to send me some pm me hee hee

Banned

really nice to see so many offer to help out, merry xmas people xx

Jumpingphil;7319492

I'd like to send you £50.00 for your birthday and another £50.00 'cos i … I'd like to send you £50.00 for your birthday and another £50.00 'cos it's Christmas.Unfortunately, I can't do either. :giggle::giggle::giggle::w00t:

well its the thought that counts

Apparently Abbey has been having problems with payments of benefits.

Don't know if that helps you or not, but apparently it was quite a problem yesterday.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632
    2. Home CCTV system advice.22
    3. Christmas presents49
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44

See more discussions