Groups

juddery ford mondeo

dont know if im posting in the right place but i desperatly need some help. the problem is we have a ford mondeo estate 2004, on start up it struggles and is very juddery when started, u can actually see the bonnet juddering up and down and if left idling sounds very rough it has been connected to the ford diagnostic machine and coming back with no problems but ford know there is a problem and dont seem to know what it is and they r at a loss really {damn computers for u eh} any suggestions would be grateful

11 Comments

My dads was doing this for a while And i cant remember what he said it was lol, Ill ask him when he comes back from poland, which is a bout 2 hours

Original Poster

thanx

dean3988;3225565

My dads was doing this for a while And i cant remember what he said it … My dads was doing this for a while And i cant remember what he said it was lol, Ill ask him when he comes back from poland, which is a bout 2 hours

o my god my dad is going to poland in about 7 hours :w00t:

what are the odds?

Cluffy321;3225590

o my god my dad is going to poland in about 7 hours :w00t:what are the … o my god my dad is going to poland in about 7 hours :w00t:what are the odds?

lol, oh ill sign into msn now and sort out ur refund

cheers mate

So mechanics that work with Ford cars all day every day have had a look, and put it on their machine, and can't find the fault.

So you put a thread in the "Misc" forum on HUKD.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/Untitled-2.jpg

my mate bought a laptop from pc worl and couldnt work out how to turn the wireless on, took it to pc world and they didnt know either, i had a look, a small switch on the side lol

my dad says that A pipe was split on the car but he doesnt know which one it was. He said it cost him £160 to get it repaired though

dean3988;3226220

my dad says that A pipe was split on the car but he doesnt know which one … my dad says that A pipe was split on the car but he doesnt know which one it was. He said it cost him £160 to get it repaired though

Damn that's expensive for a bit of pipe! It was possibly the PCV pipe as if that goes it allows unmetered air into the inlet manifold giving a bad mix. It's impossible to tell without seeing it though.

@ the OP, has the coil pack/HT leads been checked? If the packs going or one of the leads is knackered that'll make it jump about a fair bit.

Diesel or petrol?

Original Poster

petrol . thanx to all who r replying to this prob for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions