Groups

JUDGE CRUSHES CLAIMANTS CASE -

we have some really good judges out there today
    first the william hill and now this
    hurrah!!!!!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

11 Comments

Man loses grape case against M&S An accountant who claimed he injured … Man loses grape case against M&S An accountant who claimed he injured himself by slipping on a grape in a Marks and Spencer car park has lost his High Court bid for damages. Alexander Martin-Sklan, 55, from Golders Green, north London, was claiming £300,000 over the incident in his local store car park in June 2004. He said a piece of fruit found on his shoe after the fall could have been picked up inside the store or car park. The judge ruled in favour of the retail giant which was contesting the action.

lmao, i love reading these stupid articles, apparently slipping on a grape causes bouts of depression and only £300,000 can recover his happiness?

oooh I could crush a grape!

Hooray for common sense!

Well it would of been no laughing matter if he slipped on a banana :-D

Original Poster

well the judge was thick skinned not to feel sorry for him

I had a really bad fall because of grapes. They did come out of a bottle in liquid form though so I feel it was self inflicted.:-D

taasda;1709303

I had a really bad fall because of grapes. They did come out of a bottle … I had a really bad fall because of grapes. They did come out of a bottle in liquid form though so I feel it was self inflicted.:-D

stop wineing about it: :-D

masterruckus;1709359

stop wineing about it: :-D

Sorry, I posted here because "Any Port in a storm":-D

Sounds like sour grapes to me ;-)

You can guarantee if this happen to someone higher up the "financial chain" the judge would soon rule in their favour.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764265
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions