Judge Judy destroys an eBay scammer - such a satisfying video!

25 Comments

Original Poster

thats olddddddddddddd

Original Poster

But there are people that haven't seen it. I hadn't seen it...

I wanted to type that as so many others predictably do:thumbsup:

haha classic

crazy

:lol: $5000 dollars, good for the buyer :thumbsup: the seller was an idiot :x

cheerleader;4162894

:lol: $5000 dollars, good for the buyer :thumbsup: the seller was an … :lol: $5000 dollars, good for the buyer :thumbsup: the seller was an idiot :x

yes but how long will it take for her to receive it at 50 cents a week lol(thats all i can afford i got 3 kids)

Angelstar;4162950

yes but how long will it take for her to receive it at 50 cents a week … yes but how long will it take for her to receive it at 50 cents a week lol(thats all i can afford i got 3 kids)

i dunno :-( don't they get given so long to pay before bailiffs go & take their possessions :whistling:

cheerleader;4162969

i dunno :-( don't they get given so long to pay before bailiffs go & take … i dunno :-( don't they get given so long to pay before bailiffs go & take their possessions :whistling:

not sure how it works in america tbh, just a me being a bit silly x x

Who would go on one of these TV courtroom things when they are so far in the wrong?

It's like when bloke goes on Jerry Springer then is surprised when his gruff voiced, large handed girlfriend reveals she used to be a dude.:?

made me laugh .............. another bites the dust

Angelstar;4162994

not sure how it works in america tbh, just a me being a bit silly x x

i know what you mean about trying to get the money back off her you're not being silly i haven't got a clue really :roll: - just hope the buyer got her money back :thumbsup:

excellent :-D

is that staged? surely a judge cudnt speak to someone that way?

cheerleader;4164650

i know what you mean about trying to get the money back off her you're … i know what you mean about trying to get the money back off her you're not being silly i haven't got a clue really :roll: - just hope the buyer got her money back :thumbsup:

You know what I mean, someone over here goes to court. has a fine, pleads poverty and pays it back 50p a week lol x x x x x:thumbsup:

Hahaha I hadn't seen that before. Love it.

Pretty harsh..i mean ebay should remove auctions like thats, they are obviously for scammers, noone really wants a picture of a phone.
but still, the description was correct.
if you sold a broken tv and clearly stated for spares only, and the buyer said it was broken, you know you would be ******, its the buyers fault for not reading correctly.

description was fully correct ie the weight! i would have went through her

Original Poster

Angelstar;4162950

yes but how long will it take for her to receive it at 50 cents a week … yes but how long will it take for her to receive it at 50 cents a week lol(thats all i can afford i got 3 kids)

If you look at the end there's a disclaimer that says all monetary awards are paid from a fund maintained by the producer.

OWNED!!!
i love it when things like this happens.
This type of scam appeared on The Real Hustle, so legitimately, their advice to avoid it is to READ CAREFULLY and "if it is too good to be..." and blah blah...

tazxxx;4173433

Pretty harsh..i mean ebay should remove auctions like thats, they are … Pretty harsh..i mean ebay should remove auctions like thats, they are obviously for scammers, noone really wants a picture of a phone.but still, the description was correct.if you sold a broken tv and clearly stated for spares only, and the buyer said it was broken, you know you would be ******, its the buyers fault for not reading correctly.

You're right in that the buyer should have read the bit about buying a picture only but as Judge Judy said, not even the seller reads all the small print. However, in this case the description was misleading as it was advertised as weighing a couple of ounces, which the envelope and pieces of paper clearly did not weigh.

Artonox;4185449

OWNED!!!i love it when things like this happens.This type of scam … OWNED!!!i love it when things like this happens.This type of scam appeared on The Real Hustle, so legitimately, their advice to avoid it is to READ CAREFULLY and "if it is too good to be..." and blah blah...

In this case, the deal wasn't too good to be true, they were paying hundreds of dollars for a couple of mobile phones, it wasn't as if they were being sold suspiciously cheap. If T+C's are pages and pages long, no one except Martin Lewis is gonna read them.

seen it a while back

flyingflea;4191389

You're right in that the buyer should have read the bit about buying a … You're right in that the buyer should have read the bit about buying a picture only but as Judge Judy said, not even the seller reads all the small print. However, in this case the description was misleading as it was advertised as weighing a couple of ounces, which the envelope and pieces of paper clearly did not weigh.In this case, the deal wasn't too good to be true, they were paying hundreds of dollars for a couple of mobile phones, it wasn't as if they were being sold suspiciously cheap. If T+C's are pages and pages long, no one except Martin Lewis is gonna read them.

wanted to say - i agree and this is why scammers are able to use this trick on so many people. That said, if it is from someone, rather than a large business, i will personally read all what is there to read - you never know.

ahhhhhh great video
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991054
    2. What is there free to do in your town?1016
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions