Groups

Jugglers.. I need your help!

any avid jugglers out there?
    im teaching myself to juggle and ive pretty much got the basic 3 ball juggle down. however i want to move on from here and do some different juggles etc.

Where should i go from here? What are some good resources for beginners wanting to learn new stuff?

8 Comments

Well...I suppose I'm a juggler....I juggle my credit card payments from one month to another..... :w00t:

I went to circus school to learn ;-)

Banned

start juggling with uneven shapes, weights and textures... then try tricks like under the leg... ect...i had a book but gave it away!

I was told that a good way to learn was to use three smallish pieces of cloth that float down slowly rather than something heavy that you need to be quick to catch. That way you learn the moves in a more leisurely pace. I've never tried it, though.

Original Poster

Afterburner;4587206

I was told that a good way to learn was to use three smallish pieces of … I was told that a good way to learn was to use three smallish pieces of cloth that float down slowly rather than something heavy that you need to be quick to catch. That way you learn the moves in a more leisurely pace. I've never tried it, though.

Ive got the basics and can do the basic three ball juggle. i just cant find beginner orientated stuff on where to move on from this!
    :P

Original Poster

Xiwt;4587532

http://didier.arlabosse.free.fr/balles/english/5balles.html

cheers + rep

No problemo, have fun!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525