EXPIRED

Juiced 2 ps3

HI whats the best preorder price on this ? thanks

8 Comments

uk.gamestracker.com/buy…htm

The Hut or Asda think The Hut run by Asda or something or other 2 do with them same price £34.77.I personally not preorder it just yet,give it another week or so see if its any lower.

Original Poster

ok thanks dont think i have the patience to wait for it 2nd hand off ebay etc especially with the postal strikes thanks for the info anyway

dealtothetop

ok thanks dont think i have the patience to wait for it 2nd hand off ebay … ok thanks dont think i have the patience to wait for it 2nd hand off ebay etc especially with the postal strikes thanks for the info anyway

its out in 15 days or so,what I mean is give it another 10days to see if any sites reduce the price,then place your order,by time they process it and charge you card you should get it on day of release or close depending who your order from.
Yeh I'm same no point waiting a mth or so for less price on eBay.

Original Poster

or ok then will do.

Original Poster

i take it thats the best price then?

Yeh for the moment thats the way I do games prices but as I said you best a few more days closer to the release date to see if anywhere doing it a bit cheaper.

Banned

theres a 5% code for the hut 5pricedash

Would seriously recommend renting it first when it comes out the Xbox 360 version is appalling.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions