Groups

Juicyx has a new job !

Yeah i have a new job ! So happy !!!! My training is going really well . I love it. My boss and peeps are great and i've had my contract uped xx .

93 Comments

well done.

what does the new line of work involve?

congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let me posting the same soon!)

Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is not a proper job!

Original Poster

ctuk;2081753

Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is … Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is not a proper job!

but it pays good :giggle:

congrats

is it window licking ?

Original Poster

I now have a job in a brand new [email protected] . i'm no longer a demonstrator yipeee !!!!

Original Poster

Agent_Silver;2081749

congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let … congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let me posting the same soon!)

Fingers crossed for you xx

Original Poster

LaoTzu;2081770

is it window licking ?

lol:-D

Working with animals, bit like being on hukd. . .

ctuk;2081753

Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is … Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is not a proper job!

lol
    congrats juicyx

does that mean we will be seeing less of you?

Banned

juicyx;2081774

I now have a job in a brand new [email protected] . i'm no longer a demonstrator … I now have a job in a brand new [email protected] . i'm no longer a demonstrator yipeee !!!!

You won't be so happy when your "disposing" of the guinea pigs. Then again, you might - I don't know what you're like.

Original Poster

SteJosh;2081791

does that mean we will be seeing less of you?

no i'm addicted to this place . I'll be on at night x :-D

Original Poster

JDeal;2081797

You won't be so happy when your "disposing" of the guinea pigs. Then … You won't be so happy when your "disposing" of the guinea pigs. Then again, you might - I don't know what you're like.

far as i know we only sell live animals !

Original Poster

my 16th job ! always wanted to work in a pet shop x

Banned

juicyx;2081811

far as i know we only sell live animals !

You'll have to forgive me, I believe everything Watchdog tells me - even if it was from years ago.

cassieismydoggie;2081787

Working with animals, bit like being on hukd. . .

Well done JuicyX I hope you enjoy your new career

..... a big need for rat catchers in your part of the world I presume:-D

Lol

Congrats Juicy, that's great news.

Banned

Agent_Silver;2081749

congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let … congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let me posting the same soon!)

I second that

Congrats Juicy! :thumbsup:

Good Luck Agent_Silver! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

JDeal;2081831

You'll have to forgive me, I believe everything Watchdog tells me - even … You'll have to forgive me, I believe everything Watchdog tells me - even if it was from years ago.

:-D:-D:thinking:

I give it a week before she gets sacked!

16th job ... wow lol

Original Poster

weird interview ever. had to build a hamster cage. pretend to make and do advert . write a reply from a complaint and then a chat with the boss.

Original Poster

Abvance;2081865

I give it a week before she gets sacked!

cheeky never been sacked . i just get bored

Original Poster

ade2j;2081866

16th job ... wow lol

yup its a record and i'm only 25.

congratulations, i hope it's just what you've been looking for. 16th time lucky hehee
    I've been at my place nine years now. 16 jobs is some achievement lol

Well get ready to smell everytime you come home from work from now on

Congrats!!

my 16th job will be as a Mod. i'm waiting for that day to come - just 14 more jobs to go first....

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2081883

congratulations, i hope it's just what you've been looking for. 16th time … congratulations, i hope it's just what you've been looking for. 16th time lucky hehee :)I've been at my place nine years now. 16 jobs is some achievement lol

The one job i really loved i got payed off . the factory closed down. I was a lab technician . I'm loving your new look x

Banned

ade2j;2081896

She worked in a sewer in her last job.

Original Poster

ade2j;2081896

Original Poster

nikkib123;2081934

Congratulations, I hope you will be happy in your new … Congratulations, I hope you will be happy in your new job.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you xx

Original Poster

right i'm off to pick my love bundle up from school xxx thanks everyone xx

juicyx;2081972

right i'm off to pick my love bundle up from school xxx thanks everyone xx

but I'm at work :?

Well done Juicyx x

Congrats, i love pets at home i take my dog in and every member of staff we pass gives her a biscuit.

Original Poster

dmissy13;2082108

Congrats, i love pets at home i take my dog in and every member of staff … Congrats, i love pets at home i take my dog in and every member of staff we pass gives her a biscuit.

one more and your a solar flare x yeah its a good shop x i will get staff discount to x

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Juicyx!! Does this mean you'll now be posting all the good deals & discount codes for Pets at Home? :lol: :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

cheerleader;2082193

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Juicyx!! Does … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Juicyx!! Does this mean you'll now be posting all the good deals & discount codes for Pets at Home? :lol: :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yeah probably lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33176
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523462
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1218
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2961032

See more discussions