Juicyx has a new job !

Found 12th May 2008
Yeah i have a new job ! So happy !!!! My training is going really well . I love it. My boss and peeps are great and i've had my contract uped xx .
Community Updates
Misc
93 Comments
well done.

what does the new line of work involve?
congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let me posting the same soon!)
Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is not a proper job!
ctuk;2081753

Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is … Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is not a proper job!

but it pays good :giggle:
congrats
is it window licking ?
I now have a job in a brand new Pets@home . i'm no longer a demonstrator yipeee !!!!
Agent_Silver;2081749

congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let … congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let me posting the same soon!)

Fingers crossed for you xx
LaoTzu;2081770

is it window licking ?

lol:-D
Working with animals, bit like being on hukd. . .
ctuk;2081753

Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is … Well done Lucy, but I keep telling you, becoming a 'lady of the night' is not a proper job!

lol
congrats juicyx
does that mean we will be seeing less of you?
juicyx;2081774

I now have a job in a brand new Pets@home . i'm no longer a demonstrator … I now have a job in a brand new Pets@home . i'm no longer a demonstrator yipeee !!!!

You won't be so happy when your "disposing" of the guinea pigs. Then again, you might - I don't know what you're like.
SteJosh;2081791

does that mean we will be seeing less of you?

no i'm addicted to this place . I'll be on at night x :-D
JDeal;2081797

You won't be so happy when your "disposing" of the guinea pigs. Then … You won't be so happy when your "disposing" of the guinea pigs. Then again, you might - I don't know what you're like.

far as i know we only sell live animals !
my 16th job ! always wanted to work in a pet shop x
juicyx;2081811

far as i know we only sell live animals !

You'll have to forgive me, I believe everything Watchdog tells me - even if it was from years ago.
cassieismydoggie;2081787

Working with animals, bit like being on hukd. . .

Well done JuicyX I hope you enjoy your new career

..... a big need for rat catchers in your part of the world I presume:-D

Lol
Congrats Juicy, that's great news.
Agent_Silver;2081749

congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let … congratulations....may I hope to post the same soon (please, please let me posting the same soon!)

I second that

Congrats Juicy! :thumbsup:

Good Luck Agent_Silver! :thumbsup:
JDeal;2081831

You'll have to forgive me, I believe everything Watchdog tells me - even … You'll have to forgive me, I believe everything Watchdog tells me - even if it was from years ago.

:-D:-D:thinking:
I give it a week before she gets sacked!
16th job ... wow lol
weird interview ever. had to build a hamster cage. pretend to make and do advert . write a reply from a complaint and then a chat with the boss.
Abvance;2081865

I give it a week before she gets sacked!

cheeky never been sacked . i just get bored
ade2j;2081866

16th job ... wow lol

yup its a record and i'm only 25.
congratulations, i hope it's just what you've been looking for. 16th time lucky hehee
I've been at my place nine years now. 16 jobs is some achievement lol
Well get ready to smell everytime you come home from work from now on
Congrats!!

my 16th job will be as a Mod. i'm waiting for that day to come - just 14 more jobs to go first....
bellabonkers;2081883

congratulations, i hope it's just what you've been looking for. 16th time … congratulations, i hope it's just what you've been looking for. 16th time lucky hehee :)I've been at my place nine years now. 16 jobs is some achievement lol

The one job i really loved i got payed off . the factory closed down. I was a lab technician . I'm loving your new look x
ade2j;2081896

She worked in a sewer in her last job.
ade2j;2081896

nikkib123;2081934

Congratulations, I hope you will be happy in your new … Congratulations, I hope you will be happy in your new job.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you xx
right i'm off to pick my love bundle up from school xxx thanks everyone xx
juicyx;2081972

right i'm off to pick my love bundle up from school xxx thanks everyone xx

but I'm at work :?
Well done Juicyx x
Congrats, i love pets at home i take my dog in and every member of staff we pass gives her a biscuit.
dmissy13;2082108

Congrats, i love pets at home i take my dog in and every member of staff … Congrats, i love pets at home i take my dog in and every member of staff we pass gives her a biscuit.

one more and your a solar flare x yeah its a good shop x i will get staff discount to x
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Juicyx!! Does this mean you'll now be posting all the good deals & discount codes for Pets at Home? :lol: :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
cheerleader;2082193

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Juicyx!! Does … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Juicyx!! Does this mean you'll now be posting all the good deals & discount codes for Pets at Home? :lol: :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yeah probably lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants