Groups

Juicyx will be back mid july.

Being shout out to my friends. I miss you all on here . My pets at home job is brill and i have had a pay rise and my contracted hours up to thirty nine hours now.

A big hug for magicbeans and yellowsticker.

I'm in the libray again.

Love ya's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

41 Comments

Ok make sure your back for my 19th birthday on july 4th as im not paying for drinks

yay!!!

so glad ull be back.... hope all the girlies will come out and play like we used to!! hehe!!

congrats on ur pay rise....any funny stories yet from ur new job?

will miss ya windowlicker

Original Poster

dandoc2;2402510

Ok make sure your back for my 19th birthday on july 4th as im not paying … Ok make sure your back for my 19th birthday on july 4th as im not paying for drinks

its mine on the 5th july xx

Original Poster

magicbeans;2402517

yay!!! so glad ull be back.... hope all the girlies will come out and … yay!!! so glad ull be back.... hope all the girlies will come out and play like we used to!! hehe!!congrats on ur pay rise....any funny stories yet from ur new job?

part from being peed on alot . hamster excaped and had to chase it round the shop alot x

juicyx;2402523

its mine on the 5th july xx

ok well no-one buys anyone drinks so we are even:-D

Welcome "back" Lucy

Original Poster

dandoc2;2402529

ok well no-one buys anyone drinks so we are even:-D

i'll be 26 . how old will you be ?

Original Poster

ctuk;2402532

Welcome "back" Lucy

hey my funny friend x

juicyx;2402528

part from being peed on alot . hamster excaped and had to chase it round … part from being peed on alot . hamster excaped and had to chase it round the shop alot x

ahhhh hamster -- i want to get another one but my mums like no it stinks so im like you stink and then a hamster cried somewhere in scotland

juicyx;2402528

part from being peed on alot . hamster excaped and had to chase it round … part from being peed on alot . hamster excaped and had to chase it round the shop alot x

hahaha!!!! and u ENJOY it! u nutter!!

did u get the hamster?

juicyx;2402537

i'll be 26 . how old will you be ?

dandoc2;2402510

Ok make sure your back for my 19th birthday on july 4th as im not paying … Ok make sure your back for my 19th birthday on july 4th as im not paying for drinks

im 11

Original Poster

magicbeans;2402544

hahaha!!!! and u ENJOY it! u nutter!!did u get the hamster?

yes . i hate hamsters !!!!!! such ratbags to catch . i touch a fish and screamed lol. but i'm ok with them now x

Original Poster

i'll buy the drinks xx lets get drunk x

juicyx;2402552

yes . i hate hamsters !!!!!! such ratbags to catch . i touch a fish and … yes . i hate hamsters !!!!!! such ratbags to catch . i touch a fish and screamed lol. but i'm ok with them now x

i worked in woodcote nurseries its a garden centre and this guys like oh yes i will have the koi karp ...........so i said theres a new promotion today catch your own fish - so i just let him fish it out - i was only on work experience tho

Damn why didnt they offer me a job...........

Original Poster

dandoc2;2402564

i worked in woodcote nurseries its a garden centre and this guys like oh … i worked in woodcote nurseries its a garden centre and this guys like oh yes i will have the koi karp ...........so i said theres a new promotion today catch your own fish - so i just let him fish it out - i was only on work experience tho Damn why didnt they offer me a job...........

lol x

juicyx;2402552

yes . i hate hamsters !!!!!! such ratbags to catch . i touch a fish and … yes . i hate hamsters !!!!!! such ratbags to catch . i touch a fish and screamed lol. but i'm ok with them now x

haha..... but pets at home have ickle fish?

dandoc2;2402564

i worked in woodcote nurseries its a garden centre and this guys like oh … i worked in woodcote nurseries its a garden centre and this guys like oh yes i will have the koi karp ...........so i said theres a new promotion today catch your own fish - so i just let him fish it out - i was only on work experience tho Damn why didnt they offer me a job...........

u iz a bit clever!

juicyx;2402552

they scare the sheete out of me when they did that squarking - do you have to clip their nails ;-)

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]Is Ace back online ?[/COLOR]

juicyx;2402601

[COLOR="Magenta"]Is Ace back online ?[/COLOR]

think so

http://unsportsmanlikecomment.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/ace-ventura.jpg

Original Poster

dandoc2;2402595

they scare the sheete out of me when they did that squarking - do you … they scare the sheete out of me when they did that squarking - do you have to clip their nails ;-)

no their not their long enough. but i have to sex them. and trying to keep them still while you see it has winky is not easy x

Hi Juicyx ... just got your message, glad to hear you are getting on alright ... your new job sounds great, Is it a big pet shop ? lots of animals ?
    Know where to come if I need to borrow a few squids then :w00t:

juicyx;2402618

no their not their long enough. but i have to sex them. and trying to … no their not their long enough. but i have to sex them. and trying to keep them still while you see it has winky is not easy x

you have to have sex with hamsters ??? - sod the pay increase

juicyx;2402601

[COLOR=magenta]Is Ace back online ?[/COLOR]

haven't seen Ace on here for ages ? :?

Original Poster

snowtiger;2402624

Hi Juicyx ... just got your message, glad to hear you are getting on … Hi Juicyx ... just got your message, glad to hear you are getting on alright ... your new job sounds great, Is it a big pet shop ? lots of animals ?Know where to come if I need to borrow a few squids then :w00t:

lol you changed it again. Its a chain of pet shops. their opening more x

Original Poster

snowtiger;2402630

haven't seen Ace on here for ages ? :?

Think he has no net either. :thinking:

wat do u have to do?!?!?! my goodness!!!! haha

seena coupe of ace's posts here and there..but looks like he doesnt post much here...couldnt take it after u left!

Original Poster

magicbeans;2402643

wat do u have to do?!?!?! my goodness!!!! hahaseena coupe of ace's posts … wat do u have to do?!?!?! my goodness!!!! hahaseena coupe of ace's posts here and there..but looks like he doesnt post much here...couldnt take it after u left!

lol , he has two jobs now . so hes a busy boy .

juicyx;2402634

lol you changed it again. Its a chain of pet shops. their opening more x

hotukdeals.com/ite…ars
    I'm testing them for the animated avatars thread, so keep changing all the time at the moment !

Original Poster

snowtiger;2402669

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/203879/animated-avatarsI'm testing them … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/203879/animated-avatarsI'm testing them for the animated avatars thread, so keep changing all the time at the moment !

Who's a clever cookie xxx :-D:-D

Original Poster

right i'm off peeps xxxx[COLOR="Red"]Love to alll xxxxx Juicyx P's have a good birthday on the 4th july and i will on the 5th xxx much love juicy Lucy x[/COLOR]

juicyx;2402695

Who's a clever cookie xxx :-D:-D

:oops: just reszing them that's all ... edna_clouds & a few others have done lots on there too ...so if you have anything suitable please add it to the thread .. (when you get back online that is !! )

Original Poster

snowtiger;2402733

:oops: just reszing them that's all ... edna_clouds & a few others have … :oops: just reszing them that's all ... edna_clouds & a few others have done lots on there too ...so if you have anything suitable please add it to the thread .. (when you get back online that is !! )

I will xxx hugs xxxx

seeya juicy .......... nice to chat to you ........... have fun bfn xx
    BYE BYE
    http://pixarplanet.com/blog/images/6.jpg

Original Poster

[SIZE="7"]:-DBye for now eveyone xxxxx :-D[/SIZE]

juicyx;2402741

[SIZE="7"]:-DBye for now eveyone xxxxx :-D[/SIZE]

see ya

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"]Magic text me xxx [/COLOR]

juicyx;2402665

lol , he has two jobs now . so hes a busy boy .

good for him!

snowtiger;2402669

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/203879/animated-avatarsI'm testing them … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/203879/animated-avatarsI'm testing them for the animated avatars thread, so keep changing all the time at the moment !

aww i like all ur new avatars!

aww i missed u juicy...come back quiick!

juicyx;2402748

[COLOR="Red"]Magic text me xxx [/COLOR]

o im lame at texting! always leave it in a cupboard for days or at bottom of changing bag for days!

will TRY though! but dont trust me ! haha

hurry back juicyx!! we miss you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3358
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1619
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963006
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1632

See more discussions