Groups

Jukebox sugestions please

I have been given this jukebox (below) and I am going to wall mount it in our new kitchen, it holds 200 CD's and have used most of my collection and still have room for another 70 or so.
    Has anyone got any suggestions on other Cds that they can recommend to me to fill it up?
    I have mostly 80's collections and various groups such as; Muse, The Smiths, Blur, Oasis, The Jam, Johnny Cash, Pulp etc.
    Any suggestions welcome but I dont like R&B

23 Comments

Original Poster

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/DSC00059-1.jpg

was gonna suggest a littl eu2 but you have that one i see

how about a bit of bob marley, and go west?

talking heads-stop making sense-an absolute must have!

Supermod

You LUCKY LUCKY person!!

oooh how about a little aerosmith too?

waaa waaaa dude looks like a lady!!!!!!

some pet shop boys, a little van morrison cant be a bad thing too

ooh nice!!!

Barry white is on offer-or is it too smoochy?

Original Poster

markhodges1975;3946586

was gonna suggest a littl eu2 but you have that one i seeyes got U2how … was gonna suggest a littl eu2 but you have that one i seeyes got U2how about a bit of bob marley, and go west?

Marley yes, Go West, maybe:thumbsup:
    barky;3946588

talking heads-stop making sense-an absolute must have!

Superb, got the DVD:thumbsup:
    magicjay1986;3946603

You LUCKY LUCKY person!!

Never heard of them
    markhodges1975;3946615

oooh how about a little aerosmith too? waaa waaaa dude looks like a … oooh how about a little aerosmith too? waaa waaaa dude looks like a lady!!!!!!some pet shop boys, a little van morrison cant be a bad thing too

good ones:thumbsup:
    louloo;3946639

ooh nice!!!Barry white is on offer-or is it too smoochy?

will be nice when the mood is right:whistling:

louloo;3946639

ooh nice!!!Barry white is on offer-or is it too smoochy?

got have a little bit of Barry for those late night munchie love-ins!

bitseylango;3946693

got have a little bit of Barry for those late night munchie love-ins!

you still on about the chocolate? lol

louloo;3946699

always! :w00t:

Original Poster

louloo;3946699

Hot Chocolate, good idea too:w00t:

You just gotta have the Cockney Rejects on there Skusey ;-)

skusey;3946713

Hot Chocolate, good idea too:w00t:

prefer eric clapton meself...and a bit of Robert Palmer gets me in the mood:whistling:

Original Poster

darren9030;3946729

You just gotta have the Cockney Rejects on there Skusey ;-)

already there matey, Bubbles are blowing as I type:thumbsup:

Original Poster

louloo;3946739

prefer eric clapton meself...and a bit of Robert Palmer gets me in the … prefer eric clapton meself...and a bit of Robert Palmer gets me in the mood:whistling:

what time are you coming round:p

Original Poster

nikkib123;3946754

Stone Roses, The Charlatans, Inspiral Carpets, Beatles, Pink Floyd, The … Stone Roses, The Charlatans, Inspiral Carpets, Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Style Council

Got the Charlatans, Beatles, Floyd:thumbsup:
    Prefer The Jam more than the council

skusey;3946773

Got the Charlatans, Beatles, Floyd:thumbsup:Prefer The Jam more than the … Got the Charlatans, Beatles, Floyd:thumbsup:Prefer The Jam more than the council

the stranglers was more my thing(oooh showing me age now)

Original Poster

louloo;3946791

the stranglers was more my thing(oooh showing me age now)

Brilliant:)
    I play snooker with Jet Black(drummer) as he lives very near to me, got all their records very cheap;-)

how about a touch of swing, bob some rat pack on and get your "mack the knife" perfected for the next karaoke night

inxs im sure you already have, have a look at a compilation called capital gold soul classics, loads of good ones on that, hey and how about a little beautiful south too?

i wanna invite!!!

Original Poster

markhodges1975;3946840

how about a touch of swing, bob some rat pack on and get your "mack the … how about a touch of swing, bob some rat pack on and get your "mack the knife" perfected for the next karaoke nightinxs im sure you already have, have a look at a compilation called capital gold soul classics, loads of good ones on that, hey and how about a little beautiful south too?i wanna invite!!!

Great suggestions, got the Beautiful South but the rat pack will be good for the oldies-they need to get their 20p's worth:w00t:

skusey;3946878

Great suggestions, got the Beautiful South but the rat pack will be good … Great suggestions, got the Beautiful South but the rat pack will be good for the oldies-they need to get their 20p's worth:w00t:

wow you charging too:thumbsup:

you must get some Wedding Present,Pixies,Ride & The Cure on there would be perfect along with Masses of Morrissey & The Smiths

what about radio 1's live lounge?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161

See more discussions