Jumbo Pierre the Penis Body Pillow Is in demand and selling fast

Posted 8th OctEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
Jumbo Pierre the Penis Body Pillow £39.99

3306326.jpg

• Careful! You’ll have your eye out with that!
  • Pierre is back - and this time, he’s hard
  • Fancy a cuddle with a worryingly large penis?
  • It’s basically the same size as you
  • Complete with adorable face to make it more adorable and less realistic

Apparently they are flying off the shelves

thesun.co.uk/fab…mp/

Community Updates
Misc

Groups

23 Comments
What do they mean "It's basically the same size as you"? Either they are calling me a midget by saying that I'm the same height as that thing, or are they saying that thing is the same height as my "thing"? If so, I'll happily take the latter...
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 8th Oct
Haircut_10008/10/2019 19:10

What do they mean "It's basically the same size as you"? Either they are …What do they mean "It's basically the same size as you"? Either they are calling me a midget by saying that I'm the same height as that thing, or are they saying that it's the same height as my thing? If so, I'll happily take the latter...

Yes I was a tad confused by the description
yeah that looks about the right size to me, incidently you might want to duck because I'm about to turn sideways
jimmy_the_fridge08/10/2019 19:46

Comment deleted

Jeez..... I must have a right duff one as it needs to be taken to the bog TWICE most nights
loving the comments guys
Toptrumpet08/10/2019 20:30

loving the comments guys

I’m loving the photos of the model too. She look so happy.

38630092-RfJFS.jpg38630092-TOwDs.jpg38630092-1KwQc.jpg
myusernamehasgone23408/10/2019 20:37

I’m loving the photos of the model too. She look so happy.[Image] [Image] [ …I’m loving the photos of the model too. She look so happy.[Image] [Image] [Image]

I think it’s funny she’s reading the instruction manual.
Since when do women do that??

Also they’ve airbrushed out her tattoo in the last photo, what”s that all about?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 8th Oct
Complete with adorable face to make it more adorable and less realistic

Wow, they must pay their marketing guy / girl a fortune. Study hard kids and you too could have a job like this
Edited by: "Hacked" 8th Oct
Haircut_10008/10/2019 19:10

What do they mean "It's basically the same size as you"? Either they are …What do they mean "It's basically the same size as you"? Either they are calling me a midget by saying that I'm the same height as that thing, or are they saying that thing the same height as my "thing"? If so, I'll happily take the latter...

myusernamehasgone23408/10/2019 19:13

Yes I was a tad confused by the description

I guessed it was a pun on all guys claiming theirs is bigger than it really is....
Hacked08/10/2019 22:01

Complete with adorable face to make it more adorable and less …Complete with adorable face to make it more adorable and less realisticWow, they must pay their marketing guy / girl a fortune. Study hard kids and you too could have a job like this

“He must have been flaccid before because now he’s four feet of pure magnificent shaft.

Quite possibly the biggest dick in the world, jumbo Pierre will keep you warm on long lonely nights for as long as you need him.”
Product features:
  • Our biggest Pierre the penis yet
  • Absolutely massive, 4ft tall in fact
  • Perfect for cuddling

Dimensions:
  • Measures approximately 100cm (H) x 50cm (W) x 25cm (D)

wondering if those dimensions have been exaggerated
Hacked08/10/2019 22:01

Complete with adorable face to make it more adorable and less …Complete with adorable face to make it more adorable and less realisticWow, they must pay their marketing guy / girl a fortune. Study hard kids and you too could have a job like this

More adorable, eh?
That's it - the goggly eyes are going on tonight.
sixgoldstars08/10/2019 22:50

More adorable, eh?That's it - the goggly eyes are going on tonight.

Could bepainful removing them
Wouldn't touch the sides of some of the lasses in my local
Is it delivered in plain brown packaging? I’d hate for the neighbours to see it if it’s delivered in a see-through bag.
Toptrumpet09/10/2019 18:41

Is it delivered in plain brown packaging? I’d hate for the neighbours to s …Is it delivered in plain brown packaging? I’d hate for the neighbours to see it if it’s delivered in a see-through bag.

I would love to see my neighbours faces if it came in a see through bag.
I’d like to see the postman poking it through the letter box whilst shouting, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just Pierre’.
Toptrumpet09/10/2019 18:49

I’d like to see the postman poking it through the letter box whilst s …I’d like to see the postman poking it through the letter box whilst shouting, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just Pierre’.

Not much girth on it
Fic09/10/2019 19:39

Not much girth on it

The term wizards sleeve comes to mine.

It’s 50cm wide
myusernamehasgone23409/10/2019 19:51

The term wizards sleeve comes to mine. It’s 50cm wide

Just Googling the urban dictionary for ‘wizard sleeves’ as we speak.....

Everyday is a school day on HUKD!
Toptrumpet09/10/2019 20:38

Just Googling the urban dictionary for ‘wizard sleeves’ as we speak..... (s …Just Googling the urban dictionary for ‘wizard sleeves’ as we speak..... Everyday is a school day on HUKD!

Hope your not googling at work
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants