Groups
    EXPIRED

JumpKing or Sportspower Trampoline? Sorry to be such a bore about trampolines, but a lot of you will have had experience of them recently!!

10' version either from Asda (JumpKing) or Argos (Sportspower), both at £99.00... Can't decide

6 Comments

Junpking

plum 1s are very good

This one

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/outdoor/c-653/trampolines/p-5899/10ft-trampoline-and-enclosure/

All round better trampoline and cheaper! Also wait until friday and use code to get another £6 off

JackRH1

This … This onehttp://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/outdoor/c-653/trampolines/p-5899/10ft-trampoline-and-enclosure/All round better trampoline and cheaper! Also wait until friday and use code to get another £6 off

How do you work out that its 'better', no name trampoline as far as I can see and if they are not willing to post the maker what does that say as to the quality. This also gave me concern "Unlike most trampolines, the safety enclosure fits outside of this trampoline for maximum jumping space!" as the extra jumping space they are referring to is the spring bed, not a good idea unless you're looking to get lots of ankle strains to take care of. They do it that way because its cheaper. Additionally there is no top circumference bar for the enclosure net, sagging of the net will occur. The entry exit aperture is only closed via three snap clips so arms, legs and heads have a nice space to go through and get pulled and twisted. How anyone with any sense can call that a better trampoline is.......

Argoj

How do you work out that its 'better', no name trampoline as far as I can … How do you work out that its 'better', no name trampoline as far as I can see and if they are not willing to post the maker what does that say as to the quality. This also gave me concern "Unlike most trampolines, the safety enclosure fits outside of this trampoline for maximum jumping space!" as the extra jumping space they are referring to is the spring bed, not a good idea unless you're looking to get lots of ankle strains to take care of. They do it that way because its cheaper. Additionally there is no top circumference bar for the enclosure net, sagging of the net will occur. The entry exit aperture is only closed via three snap clips so arms, legs and heads have a nice space to go through and get pulled and twisted. How anyone with any sense can call that a better trampoline is.......

Better in the sence that the steel is thicker.
    Better in the sence that the frame is FULLY METAL ALL THE WAY UP, not half metal and half foam.
    Better in the sence that is has double thickness padding.

So yeah all round BETTER.

And also the enclosure is not on the outside so you can jump on the mat its so you have more room to move your arms and legs.

Original Poster

Thankyou all for your input - I ended up buying a Plum 12 footer but still have fingers crossed! I was swayed by the fact I could use my Tesco vouchers and double their worth to buy..
    Far too many options out there!
    Thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer11
      2. parquet floor sanded33
      3. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725

See more discussions