Groups
    EXPIRED

June Car Hire in Malage

Hello all,

Cant believe the price of car hire in Malaga, Spain. Last year paid approx £130 now all the quotes are coming in at £230+ for 12 days. Im travelling 21st June to 3rd July.

Be grateful if anyone can pass on of a deal on this.

6 Comments

Easycar from about £163 + 10% Quidco

[url]www.economycarhire.co.uk[/url] are great, good prices and with no excess, you must check this with other car hire. I have been asked to pay £8 a day to remove excess from the rental and if not a €1000 excess! :thumbsup:

try ]here

mosskeeto;5372381

]www.economycarhire.co.uk are great, good prices and with no excess, you … ]www.economycarhire.co.uk are great, good prices and with no excess, you must check this with other car hire. I have been asked to pay £8 a day to remove excess from the rental and if not a €1000 excess! :thumbsup:

+1
    Use them every time I go to my in-laws place.

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5372381

[url]www.economycarhire.co.uk[/url] are great, good prices and with no … [url]www.economycarhire.co.uk[/url] are great, good prices and with no excess, you must check this with other car hire. I have been asked to pay £8 a day to remove excess from the rental and if not a €1000 excess! :thumbsup:

have checked them out £264 for a 3 door Ka -
    Thanks for all your suggestions, dams falling Sterling.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5371995

Easycar from about £163 + 10% Quidco

I checked these yesterday through the quidco site, these guys were coming out more expensive. Im not having much luck.

At this rate, the car will cost more than my flights :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions