Groups

Jungle / Drum n Bass Classics

Was on Youtube yesterday and came across, M-Beat Feat General Levy - Incredible, it brought back a whole heap of memories from raving days, I went through a couple of other big tunes of the era, Original Nuttah, Super Sharp Shooter, 6 Million Ways to Die, Pulp Fiction etc and i was lapping it all up. But now i want to make a compilation for the gym. So i was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations along the lines of the above tunes?

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

chopper and the superman tune.

My boyfriend loves d nb so i will ask him in a mo (he is hoovering ) .... he said badass by mickey finn , and shy fx wolf... he said he will have a think x

Try hooligan69 by the ragga twins :thumbsup:

Get 'World Dance - The Drum and Bass Experience' mixed and scratched by DJ Hype and Ellis Dee. I think I originally got this around 96... Another one for the memories is Jungle Mania 94.lol. Although I used to get the tapepacks rather than albums.

Original Poster

Thanks rep sent all

anymore?

What sort of thing did you prefer - big jump up tunes or old-school style breaks etc? Some obvious choices would be anything by Roni Size (brown paper bag etc), Breakbeat Era (ultra obscene etc), True Playaz Anthem, 6 million ways to die. If you like older tracks theres so much good stuff, classics like Champion Sound (Q-Project), Renegade Snares (Omni Trio) spring to mind...

[COLOR="Red"]Wikid, Wikid, JUNGLE IS MASSIVE.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

JFK, you and everyone else who thinks it's "jungle is massive" instead of the correct "junglist massive" needs to die a long protracted gruesome death
    ;-)

4Site;6347912

JFK, you and everyone else who thinks it's "jungle is massive" instead of … JFK, you and everyone else who thinks it's "jungle is massive" instead of the correct "junglist massive" needs to die a long protracted gruesome death;-)

Aaah,that made me chuckle

How about a bit of Goldie - Inner City Life ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions