Expired

Junior Toddler Bed With Mattress

6 replies
Found 31st Mar 2010
Hi, I've been looking everywhere i can think of on the internet for a Junior toddler bed plus mattress for my 3 year old son but having no luck.

The best price i can find is on ebay for around £85 with foam mattress, i was hoping to get it a bit cheaper than that as i got one for my 2 year old daughter for £50 with mattress 6 months ago from a online store but prices are high now there as it was in a sale.

Any help would be great, Thanks Dave

6 Comments

are you looking for new or second hand? as always quite a few on local ebay as children grow out of them so quickly
localbargainfinder.co.uk/

Original Poster

Benjiboo1;8256758

are you looking for new or second hand? as always quite a few on local … are you looking for new or second hand? as always quite a few on local ebay as children grow out of them so quicklyhttp://www.localbargainfinder.co.uk/

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:, i'll have a wee look when i get some spare time tonight, i don't mind the bed being second hand but not the mattress, as the base can always be sanded and painted, i know what you mean by them growing out of them quickly, i did buy my 3 year old a new divan bed a few months ago but he really hates it so i thought it would be better to get him a junior bed for now, kids eh! lol

Original Poster

Anyone else bought a cheap Junior bed from anywhere that they would like to share a link to?

Have you tried B&M or your local Home Bargains? Maybe even Ikea?

Shame you are so far away my neighbour is selling one.

I got my daughter's junior bed from Ikea - little red wooden one which I think cost around £40 and chose a mattress I think was £35 but you can choose cheaper or dearer whatever suits. Got it when she was 2 and it does till they're around 5. Comes with a detachable bed rail as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    2. Android pay set up610
    3. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    4. Christmas presents510

See more discussions