Groups

juno hamburger phone

Banned
    anybody know if these where realsed as a promo, as cannot seem to find any of them, the ones that came within a juno box, not just a hamburger phone, found loads of them

47 Comments

Do you remember Google from the other thread?

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;6664373

Do you remember Google from the other thread?

i have looked all through google, and can find loads of pics, but nowt else

sassie;6664387

i have looked all through google, and can find loads of pics, but nowt … i have looked all through google, and can find loads of pics, but nowt else

Are you wanting to buy the phone? I'm confused.

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;6664392

Are you wanting to buy the phone? I'm confused.

yes, well not me personally, but yes looking to buy

Why are you speaking in tongues.

I have no idea what this thread is about:?

sassie;6664396

yes, well not me personally, but yes looking to buy

Ebay have them, but I dunno if they are like offical Juno ones.

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6664400

Why are you speaking in tongues.I have no idea what this thread is about:?

thought it would give my ass a rest

deb8z;6664400

Why are you speaking in tongues.I have no idea what this thread is about:?

I'm glad I'm not the only one, think she's drunk again Debs.

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;6664406

Ebay have them, but I dunno if they are like offical Juno ones.

no they are not

AshleyRFC;6664412

I'm glad I'm not the only one, think she's drunk again Debs.

LOL !!!!!!

I'm just not down with the kids,what the hell is a Juno phone when it's at home!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6664432

I'm just not down with the kids,what the hell is a Juno phone when it's … I'm just not down with the kids,what the hell is a Juno phone when it's at home!!!!!

its a hamburger phone, ya know like a maccies hamburger, but they where released somewhere in like a maccies box but with juno (juno the film)

debz google juno hambuger phone in images - lol

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6664453

Why do you need it in a special box?

will that make it easeir to find

sassie;6664451

its a hamburger phone, ya know like a maccies hamburger, but they where … its a hamburger phone, ya know like a maccies hamburger, but they where released somewhere in like a maccies box but with juno (juno the film) debz google juno hambuger phone in images - lol

I think i ought to,your explanations got me more confuddled pmsl

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;6664455

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Desktop-Corded-Hamburger-Phone-Telephone/dp/B0017RUJJM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256302818&sr=8-1

sassie;6664457

the ones that came within a juno box, not just a hamburger phone, found … the ones that came within a juno box, not just a hamburger phone, found loads of them

Ohhhhh nice :giggle:

[IMG]images-partners-tbn.google.com/images?q=tbn:2Jd5BSeKaE7vVM:images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2000000/Juno-Promo-Stuff-juno-2097942-1024-768.jpg[/IMG]

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6664457

[SIZE="7"]not just a hamburger phone, found loads of them [/SIZE]

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6664481

Ohhhhh nice … Ohhhhh nice :giggle:[IMG]http://images-partners-tbn.google.com/images?q=tbn:2Jd5BSeKaE7vVM:images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2000000/Juno-Promo-Stuff-juno-2097942-1024-768.jpg[/IMG]

it isnt for me, my daughter wants to get it for a friend, dont ask - lol

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;6664502

was it not just a promo thing??

arrggghhhhhhh

I feel this thread is going around in circles lol

Send an email to the makers of Juno lol, tell them that you want one, where do you get it.

deb8z;6664523

I feel this thread is going around in circles lol

Big hamburger circles?

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;6664548

Send an email to the makers of Juno lol, tell them that you want one, … Send an email to the makers of Juno lol, tell them that you want one, where do you get it.

ooo now i never thought of that, how the hell am i gonna find out where to send an email to, off to google :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;6664502

was it not just a promo thing??

I think so too! On another note hamburger phones always remind me of when I was a kid and wanted the hamburger phone Ailsa used in Home and Away in the surf cafe in the 80s/90s hehe.

vacuous thread

sassie;6664564

ooo now i never thought of that, how the hell am i gonna find out where … ooo now i never thought of that, how the hell am i gonna find out where to send an email to, off to google :thumbsup:

Dunno but anything is worth a try, only takes 2 mins to write an email, could probably even send one to like an official ellen page fansite, or a juno fansite.

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6664569

Yes but you said:In regard to my comment of it without the juno box.So I … Yes but you said:In regard to my comment of it without the juno box.So I replied where you can get a normal burger phone as without the box that's all it is.

you asked me why i need it in the box, i asked if it would make it easier to find if i gave you an answer to why i needed it in the box, not if i wanted the box

jellybaby22;6664583

:lol: i wanted one of those too

You wanted an Ailsa?

Ya dirty beggar.:p

Looks like it was only a promo ahem lol

Following Juno's release, Fox Searchlight sent hamburger phones styled similarly to that used by Juno in the film to journalists and critics to entice them to review the film.[72] Though the phones were originally distributed in small numbers to viewers at promotional events, companies not affiliated with Fox Searchlight began to produce and sell the phones on eBay and other online stores.[73][74] In the month after the film's release, sales of the phone on eBay increased by 759 percent[74] and it was named one of the "10 Cool Gifts for Film Buffs" by Entertainment Weekly.

Free worldwide shipping and a budget price if ]this is the correct one Sassie

Says Juno but you will know better ? You'll need to satisfy yourself that the connections will work as well ??

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6664615

Looks like it was only a promo ahem lolFollowing Juno's release, Fox … Looks like it was only a promo ahem lolFollowing Juno's release, Fox Searchlight sent hamburger phones styled similarly to that used by Juno in the film to journalists and critics to entice them to review the film.[72] Though the phones were originally distributed in small numbers to viewers at promotional events, companies not affiliated with Fox Searchlight began to produce and sell the phones on eBay and other online stores.[73][74] In the month after the film's release, sales of the phone on eBay increased by 759 percent[74] and it was named one of the "10 Cool Gifts for Film Buffs" by Entertainment Weekly.

thanks debz, looks like i wont be getting one then :oops:

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;6664626

Free worldwide shipping and a budget price if ]this is the correct one … Free worldwide shipping and a budget price if ]this is the correct one Sassie :)Says Juno but you will know better ? You'll need to satisfy yourself that the connections will work as well ??

ya know tony, if i didnt love you as much as i do you would have a broken nose about now

get a burger box from the golden arches then

Ah well, I tried................................................:cry:

Try emailing Fox here Sass :

]http//fo…php

jellybaby22;6664620

looooooooolnah i preferred alf :lol:

Yeah but he's so hairy, altho that nose. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;6664670

get a burger box from the golden arches then

the idea behind it is about the film juno and the phone, so pretty pointless unless we can find the juno one

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6664698

Surely it will be obvious anyway? Put the dvd in with it or something.

ya know as stupid as it sounds, i have suggested that already, even suggesteed getting a burger box and covering it - pmsl

creativity here = 0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94171
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions