mainly for adult games... (not x x x)
nothing too childish..

20 Comments

vin diesel xxx or the other kind of xxx?:{

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

vin diesel xxx or the other kind of xxx?:{

nice pr0n tash btw

Dance Central and Kinect sports are your best bet, stay clear of the fighting game it's crap from what I've heard.

Nothing at the moment. Check back in six months time.

Original Poster

i think kinect sports.. as dance central jus looks like just dance.

Mine has arrived this morning..........i've got Kinectimals, Dance Central & Kinnect Sports (as well as the bundled Adventures).

Looking forward to when the eldest gets home from school and having a play on it.

Syzable

Mine has arrived this morning..........i've got Kinectimals, Dance … Mine has arrived this morning..........i've got Kinectimals, Dance Central & Kinnect Sports (as well as the bundled Adventures).Looking forward to when the eldest gets home from school and having a play on it.

You're not getting in some practice first?

BFN,

fp.

fanpages

You're not getting in some practice first? :)BFN,fp.

No....i've left it all boxed up ready for him to open when he gets home from school..............although it's tempting. X)

Original Poster

anyone know where best price to get kinect sports and the dance game?

anyone got or getting sonic riders i wana know what its like ??

Amazon are showing cheapest for both.......Kinect Sports - £32.70 & Dance Central - £30.51

andy4diehard

Argos Kinect Games

Bargain...........plus they are doing the vouchers for £50/£100 spend again.

Syzable

No....i've left it all boxed up ready for him to open when he gets home … No....i've left it all boxed up ready for him to open when he gets home from school..............although it's tempting. X)

wow, Christmas come early in your house sy ?

shopstilldrops

wow, Christmas come early in your house sy ?

I don't have the patience to wrap it and give as a pressie......................I WANNA PLAY!!!! X)

I'm a bad parent and couldn't resist opening it...................now do i do it back up or play it???

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/syzable_album/eddbdabd.jpg

I gave in to temptation..........plugged it straight into the back of my Slim and am loving it.

Banned

inb4 the busted tv from over exertion and over excitement

dog_cop

inb4 the busted tv from over exertion and over excitement

Good point............i may have to buy a spare X)

Banned

Syzable

Good point............i may have to buy a spare X)

there needs to be a cover for the tv some sort of rubberised contraption like them phone holders so you dont puncture your LCD/Plasma
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions