Just a heads up!

just had an e-mail for a vip slot with the next sale soon, ive had a browse thought the sale and it looks to be a good one. Anybody else had a VIP slot?

12 Comments

no i am so not happy with them just spent a few hundred only the other week as well.

i never get one, but my account balance is now only 40 quid so i didnt expect one this time

PLEASE PLEASE can anyone with access to the sale preview tell me if any of the 'Butterfly Buttons' bedroom range is reduced? I spent £160 on it 2 weeks ago and haven't used it yet as I need to paint my daughter's room first so am wondering if I can maybe pick it up cheaper in the sale?

Thank you thank you thank you (will leave rep!)

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4735983

PLEASE PLEASE can anyone with access to the sale preview tell me if any … PLEASE PLEASE can anyone with access to the sale preview tell me if any of the 'Butterfly Buttons' bedroom range is reduced? I spent £160 on it 2 weeks ago and haven't used it yet as I need to paint my daughter's room first so am wondering if I can maybe pick it up cheaper in the sale?Thank you thank you thank you (will leave rep!)

i'll check now! i cant see it on there, think ur safe!

when is the sale? *excited*

Original Poster

4lyons09;4736029

when is the sale? *excited*

ive got a vip slot for this friday! :thumbsup:

i never got one!!had an xmas one..booooooo

nkje02;4736009

i'll check now! i cant see it on there, think ur safe!

If I could post an audio clip of a huge sighing noise, I would! :giggle:

I really was stressing about it, especially as I don't get VIP codes but could have really done with the saving after kitting out my son's room in the 'Little Digger' stuff!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4736230

If I could post an audio clip of a huge sighing noise, I would! :giggle:I … If I could post an audio clip of a huge sighing noise, I would! :giggle:I really was stressing about it, especially as I don't get VIP codes but could have really done with the saving after kitting out my son's room in the 'Little Digger' stuff!

now this will depress you, that is in the sale! sorry

nkje02;4736355

now this will depress you, that is in the sale! sorry

Really? I bought that about 2 months ago so don't mind AS much, but please could you give me some examples, like the bed set and curtains? WOuldn't mind an extra bedset.

Ooh, and is the curtain pole reduced?

Thank you!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4736633

Really? I bought that about 2 months ago so don't mind AS much, but … Really? I bought that about 2 months ago so don't mind AS much, but please could you give me some examples, like the bed set and curtains? WOuldn't mind an extra bedset.Ooh, and is the curtain pole reduced?Thank you!

no the curtain pole isnt on there think its just the bedding set. :thumbsup:

nkje02;4738684

no the curtain pole isnt on there think its just the bedding set. … no the curtain pole isnt on there think its just the bedding set. :thumbsup:

I got on the preview and it's the 'Road Trip' set that's on sale, not my one
http://content.next.co.uk/co-uk/items/X43/search/1136/426-306-X43ss.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763991
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions