Just a heads up about Asda shopping online

Just added two Go Cook thingys to my basket and they were showing as £2.00 each, but then in my basket, they showed as £3.48!!! So watch your basket as they may cheat you on it!!

4 Comments

if its anything like tesco, the money comes out the next day or later when they pack the order, discount is then applied, they can only give you a guide price minus discount on your shopping to cover themselves as price varies so much

[COLOR="Magenta"]Never mind asda online my local instore asda nearly always over charges so far this week ive been refunded the difference and had £2 gift cards 3 times but im not twisting as ive made £6 lol[/COLOR]

i think online shopping you should get the discounts on the day you order-its stupid that they change the price-Tesco did it with me and the driver refused to take back-several emails later still no refund-and they said it was my fault as a screen would have popped up on their site to tell me the offer would expire!

They usually knock the discount off at checkout
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917249
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213600
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133
    4. What an absolute disgrace2159

See more discussions