Groups

Just a heads up for a few select people.......

There is a code available to use for selected ebay members which gets you 15% off an order up until 04/12.

I was looking for gift vouchers and noticed someone (100% feedback) was selling £50 of Arcadia (Burtons,DP etc.) vouchers for £45 with free recorded P&P. Using the voucher code i got them for £38.25.

So a good saving and ideal an xmas presents. The vouchers also come in 5 X £10 so you can give them out to different people.

I wont give specifics or links but thought someone may benefit from the above as they are still available.

4 Comments

so, basically a pointless post.

If you're a "selected" member, you should already know about this.

Original Poster

grex9101;3635989

so, basically a pointless post. If you're a "selected" member, you should … so, basically a pointless post. If you're a "selected" member, you should already know about this.

Yes about the code (but some people hav used it without getting notified) but not about the gift vouchers, Sorry if i was trying to be helpful.:)

grex9101;3635989

so, basically a pointless post. If you're a "selected" member, you should … so, basically a pointless post. If you're a "selected" member, you should already know about this.

Hes just trying to help!!

KINGROBTHEFIRST;3636027

Yes about the code (but some people hav used it without getting notified) … Yes about the code (but some people hav used it without getting notified) but not about the gift vouchers, Sorry if i was trying to be helpful.:)

Naeem786;3636040

Hes just trying to help!!

Soz, just seemed a tad pointless was all. apologies :friends:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions