Just a lil thread to pass the time

Banned 95 replies
Found 24th Jun 2009
So whats everyone up to?

as you can tell im bored just need to pass the time.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
95 Comments

Are you ever not bored?

just got in from work

Original Poster Banned

dxx;5575610

Are you ever not bored?

yes when im sleeping but had at max 2hours sleep in the past two nights so extremely bored :-(

On hols just chillin

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;5575613

just got in from work

You can come and do my work for me so i can go seeing as you have finished dnt want you getting bored now :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

gr8h8me;5575626

On hols just chillin

kl u going anywhere? or just chilling?

Went to New Forest got back this morning. I have a Holsten Ice cold by me though

Original Poster Banned

gr8h8me;5575658

Went to New Forest got back this morning. I have a Holsten Ice cold by me … Went to New Forest got back this morning. I have a Holsten Ice cold by me though

kl :thumbsup:

gr8h8me;5575658

Went to New Forest got back this morning. I have a Holsten Ice cold by me … Went to New Forest got back this morning. I have a Holsten Ice cold by me though

Well it is after midday!

I have 3 kids and a WHOPPING headache... and I haven't had any alcohol in ages.

I am having a lazy day today as a result!

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;5575699

I have 3 kids and a WHOPPING headache... and I haven't had any alcohol in … I have 3 kids and a WHOPPING headache... and I haven't had any alcohol in ages.I am having a lazy day today as a result!

Go get a few painkillers and grab a quick nap hopefully ur better soon headaches suck

http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1222.gif need an ice lolly

This morning, took my lad to school. Then a 16 mile bike ride, 3 loads of washing, cleaned bathroom had a shower and walked the dog.

Time for a rest now I think:thumbsup:

Oh and jetwashed the bin too.

waj1234;5575718

This morning, took my lad to school. Then a 16 mile bike ride, 3 loads of … This morning, took my lad to school. Then a 16 mile bike ride, 3 loads of washing, cleaned bathroom had a shower and walked the dog.Time for a rest now I think:thumbsup:Oh and jetwashed the bin too.

Wow - can i have what you are on?

Cheers Pablo - I should take something - I don't know why I insist on suffering for hours without help?

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;5575712

need an ice lolly

Was gonna go a different way with this :oops: but im being good
go get one or rub some ice over you to cool u down :thumbsup:

waj1234;5575718

This morning, took my lad to school. Then a 16 mile bike ride, 3 loads of … This morning, took my lad to school. Then a 16 mile bike ride, 3 loads of washing, cleaned bathroom had a shower and walked the dog.Time for a rest now I think:thumbsup:Oh and jetwashed the bin too.

been a little busy today then

Butterflies;5575725

Wow - can i have what you are on?Cheers Pablo - I should take something - … Wow - can i have what you are on?Cheers Pablo - I should take something - I don't know why I insist on suffering for hours without help?

Wish I was on something lol. Just trying to burn off my belly fat which just will not shift:thumbsup: I am having no luck getting a job so I find ways to totally fill my day while my wife works.

Eating a nutella sandwich :-D

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;5575725

Wow - can i have what you are on?Cheers Pablo - I should take something - … Wow - can i have what you are on?Cheers Pablo - I should take something - I don't know why I insist on suffering for hours without help?

np if you want you can swap ur headache for my stomach pains and vomiting :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5575743

Eating a nutella sandwich :-D

would say make me one but have no appetite

PabloInTheSky;5575756

would say make me one but have no appetite

I'd have to say no anyway.....eating all the nutella :giggle:

Still rough huh??

PabloInTheSky;5575738

Was gonna go a different way with this :oops: but im being good :pgo get … Was gonna go a different way with this :oops: but im being good :pgo get one or rub some ice over you to cool u down

cheeky :p:-D

ive been to tescos got my shopping then went on my treadmill then had nice hot bath now i can relax for rest of the day watch bit of tennis make the most of my day off

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5575770

I'd have to say no anyway.....eating all the nutella :giggle:Still rough … I'd have to say no anyway.....eating all the nutella :giggle:Still rough huh??

yeah :-( getting worse sitting here shaking as im so cold :-(

any suspesions from last night guys?

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;5575777

cheeky :p:-D

everyone thinks im cheeky im just misunderstood :roll:

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;5575784

wat happend last night?

PabloInTheSky;5575780

yeah :-( getting worse sitting here shaking as im so cold :-(

Put some clothes on then:roll::p

loupomm;5575784

No I don't think so:thumbsup:

thats good

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5575796

Put some clothes on then:roll::pNo I don't think so:thumbsup:

im wearing cloths even got jacket and gloves on but still freezing :-( people keep looking at me like im weird lol :oops:

PabloInTheSky;5575791

wat happend last night?

dont think we should go there :whistling:

if you dont know pm is best :thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;5575747

np if you want you can swap ur headache for my stomach pains and vomiting … np if you want you can swap ur headache for my stomach pains and vomiting :thumbsup:

Hmmm - no deal

Are you oK / managing?

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;5575818

Hmmm - no dealAre you oK / managing?

thought u would have fell for tht one lol

na not to great but soon i will run out of blood to bring up lol but sayign tht not been sick in almost 2hours :-D

PabloInTheSky;5575791

wat happend last night?

Tell ya later hun;-)

PabloInTheSky;5575811

im wearing cloths even got jacket and gloves on but still freezing :-( … im wearing cloths even got jacket and gloves on but still freezing :-( people keep looking at me like im weird lol :oops:

lol, well they aint used to it are they lol:p

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5575839

Tell ya later hun;-)

Ok :thumbsup: just dnt be rough with me :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5575847

lol, well they aint used to it are they lol:p

you have the wrong idea of me :whistling::oops:

PabloInTheSky;5575836

thought u would have fell for tht one lolna not to great but soon i will … thought u would have fell for tht one lolna not to great but soon i will run out of blood to bring up lol but sayign tht not been sick in almost 2hours :-D

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]
sounds great :shock: I'll come and rub your head for you - nice soothing head massage. :-D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

PabloInTheSky;5575856

Ok :thumbsup: just dnt be rough with me

lol, no, I know ur not well......I'll b gentle:thumbsup:
PabloInTheSky;5575861

you have the wrong idea of me :whistling::oops:

maybe coz ue location was set as 'nakedness rules' for 6 months:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;5575873

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]sounds great :shock: I'll come and rub your head … [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]sounds great :shock: I'll come and rub your head for you - nice soothing head massage. :-D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

full body massage would be better :w00t:

hannah19790;5575882

lol, no, I know ur not well......I'll b gentle:thumbsp:maybe coz ue … lol, no, I know ur not well......I'll b gentle:thumbsp:maybe coz ue location was set as 'nakedness rules' for 6 months:w00t:

dnt be to gentle

wasnt tht long only been here 8 months and was quiet for the first 3

PabloInTheSky;5575621

yes when im sleeping but had at max 2hours sleep in the past two nights … yes when im sleeping but had at max 2hours sleep in the past two nights so extremely bored :-(

Weak. Are you insomniac through choice?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.1111
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3134
    3. Xbox Newbie11
    4. Cex snes mini price1226

See more discussions