Just a meme about the Corona virus

Top comments
I’ve been to that shop in Stenhousemuir, they are lovely, genuine people. They are also creating baby packs with things like nappies and baby food. Meanwhile a shop closer to me recently got slated for selling toilet roll at 3 times the usual price and apparently mocking a disabled person. This is definitely bringing out the best and worst in people. The amount of arguing and fake news I’m seeing online is pathetic but there does seem to be a lot more positive posts where we are seeing communities rallying together. That’s the way it should be.
4 Comments
I’ve been to that shop in Stenhousemuir, they are lovely, genuine people. They are also creating baby packs with things like nappies and baby food. Meanwhile a shop closer to me recently got slated for selling toilet roll at 3 times the usual price and apparently mocking a disabled person. This is definitely bringing out the best and worst in people. The amount of arguing and fake news I’m seeing online is pathetic but there does seem to be a lot more positive posts where we are seeing communities rallying together. That’s the way it should be.
40148209-DXZwM.jpg
40148209-AOQpE.jpg
40148209-jKorH.jpg
40148209-pG7t5.jpg
40148483-sb0mP.jpg
Anybody got a home remedy for blisters on both hands... mainly on my palms

I've been trying to increase my white blood cell count

And no it doesn't require both hands.. I'm not that lucky... just been hard at it

Sorry...did you say something? Can you BSL please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants