Groups

Just a moan

Anyone notice on deal requests that the vast majority of threads on there where the reqest has been answered the OP has not even bothered to reply with a simple thanks. Can't remember the last time I found something the OP wanted and not even recieved a thanks in return.
    Moan over...grrr

25 Comments

No and who cares? I mean really, its only the internet Brah....

Chill!

Banned

emmalampkin

No and who cares? I mean really, its only the internet Brah....Chill!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5ryAOGwIRIg/TYATkhNUrHI/AAAAAAAAATI/_7fyEgNgisg/s1600/wrongsidebed.jpg

Anyone notice on deal requests that the vast majority of threads on there … Anyone notice on deal requests that the vast majority of threads on there where the reqest has been answered the OP has not even bothered to reply with a simple thanks. Can't remember the last time I found something the OP wanted and not even recieved a thanks in return.Moan over...grrr

cool story bro

thanks

thanks for your moaning

Agreed OP.

Yes it's the internet but sometimes just a 'thanks for the replies or help' etc is just simple manners.

It's not just 'deals' though .... happens all over.
    Edited by: "smithyp1" 8th Jun 2011

Banned

smithyp1

Agreed OP.Yes it's the internet but sometimes just a 'thanks for the … Agreed OP.Yes it's the internet but sometimes just a 'thanks for the replies or help' etc is just simple manners.

What are you? OP's mum or summut?!!?

vibeone

What are you? OP's mum or summut?!!?

Might be .....

Terrible choice in football team but yes I agree, 2 seconds of their time to show a bit of manners would surely not take much time (Just 2 seconds)

Banned

smithyp1

Might be .....

In that case, I'd do your mum Broxy

Banned

BlinneOrlaith

Terrible choice in football team but yes I agree, 2 seconds of their time … Terrible choice in football team but yes I agree, 2 seconds of their time to show a bit of manners would surely not take much time (Just 2 seconds)

Manners stops the spread of E. Coli as well - a double whammy!

JonnyTwoToes

Manners stops the spread of E. Coli as well - a double whammy!

lmao, you really are JonnyTwoTimes, stuck repeating yourself like Rainman

lollington

Banned

Alfonse

lmao, you really are JonnyTwoTimes, stuck repeating yourself like … lmao, you really are JonnyTwoTimes, stuck repeating yourself like Rainmanlollington

I'm a good driver.

Banned

JTT I hate your new avatar can you change it back please

JonnyTwoToes

I'm a good driver.

there's a good boy

Op, whatever the other bandwagon freaks say I agree with you.
    If you take the time to help people a simple "thanks" is just common decency.

Simple cure for it, don't bother responding to them threads.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your feedback....See what I just done there. (_;)

Broxy

Thanks for all your feedback....See what I just done there. (_;)

Seperated the ungrateful swines from the true british gents/ladies?

Really good point , i always say please & thank you , very important !

Banned

vibeone

JTT I hate your new avatar can you change it back please

Better? An extra couple of toes there.

a post that just says "thanks" or "xxx" is pointless imho and just bumps for no good reason

Original Poster

dataload

a post that just says "thanks" or "xxx" is pointless imho and just bumps … a post that just says "thanks" or "xxx" is pointless imho and just bumps for no good reason

Thanks

dataload

a post that just says "thanks" or "xxx" is pointless imho and just bumps … a post that just says "thanks" or "xxx" is pointless imho and just bumps for no good reason

Most misc threads in general are useless, at least a thankyou shows the deal finder that their work is appreciated.

New deal requests will still remain in order in the 'new' tab so at least the latest requests will still remain in view.

Im also aware we are talking about deal requests just used misc as an example.

Edited by: "jonny619447" 8th Jun 2011

dataload

xxx

politeness doesn't ******* cost anything

if bothered about bumping, the op could 'like' the helpful reply, then theres no pointless reply or bumping problem
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846236
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions