Found 19th May 2008
I have family over from Australia, they are well impressed with this site and wondered if they could get this or somthing similar over there, any suggestions, ?

thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

yeah start a website with Ozzie deals.

Not heard of anything similar - don't know how well it would work in such a vast country - we're all basically next door to each other!

I believe there is an Australian site that looks/works a lot like Quidco, but also incorporates the bargain hunting side of things. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called though. :oops: Hopefully someone can.

p.s. You may want to change the title of this thread to something more specific.

ETA: Found the site buckscoop.com.au/

(Credit to BristolDeal who posted about it ]here)

I remember this being asked in the past (can't find it!) but I came across ]this thread. It mentions this website:
]http//ww…au/

Don't know if its any good, but hope that helps! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Damn, got beaten to it! ^^^^^

Theres a New Zealand one that was advertised on the radio when i was over if thats any help more that kind of region. [url]www.vouchermate.co.nz[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769367
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions