just a quick question about the buy now pay later at very.

12 replies
Found 30th Nov 2009
hi all how does this buy now pay later work, if i was to use it could i pay up the balance before it is due? would i still get charged interest ? would like to know as i fancy getting a few things but dont want to be paying until way after xmas but dont want ridiculous interest charges either. cheers for your help.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

yeah you can pay for it before its due, if you pay it in full before its due then you wont get charged interest.

Apparently the interest charge is ridiculous so make sure you pay it before it's due,then you won't get charged any interest

i spoke to the lady at very she said that if you pay before its due the money stays in the account till its due date so be careful not to use it again

Original Poster

thanks everyone rep left.xx

Original Poster

jeany123;7051513

Apparently the interest charge is ridiculous so make sure you pay it … Apparently the interest charge is ridiculous so make sure you pay it before it's due,then you won't get charged any interest

it wont let me leave you any rep yet i will leave some as soon as i can thanks.x

greyparrot;7052160

it wont let me leave you any rep yet i will leave some as soon as i can … it wont let me leave you any rep yet i will leave some as soon as i can thanks.x

no need for rep:thumbsup:

Banned

Why do you have a credit account if you have no idea how it works?

Banned

In a word DONT .. interest free spread over a few months yes but any other options no ta

pay now or don't buy it now

Banned

boothy;7054616

pay now or don't buy it now

or read the small print and find out what the APR is that should put you off if nothing else

Original Poster

dog_cop;7054655

or read the small print and find out what the APR is that should put you … or read the small print and find out what the APR is that should put you off if nothing else

yeah have looked through the terms and conditions and it states no interest will be charged if it is paid up before the payment date, if it is not paid up before the payment date then it is charged.

its safe enough as long as you pay before the end date I have purchased computers etc in the past this way
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions