Just a reminder to all you now have to complete an Esta when travelling to the USA

Just a reminder to all you now have to complete an Esta when travelling to the USA.

I have attached the official website where it is FREE to complete your Esta for travel to the USA. You should NEVER be charged for this, some companies are praying on travellers who are unaware of this and getting them to pay to setup their Esta for travel to the USA.

An Esta application is FREE and basically will get rid of having to complete the green card on an flights now to the USA.

13 Comments

Woop woop I'll be there in 4 weeks

dcx_badass

You serious. You've had to do this for years.

About 18 months actually.

I applied for one last year and its valid for two years, so am I right in thinking that I don't need to apply again this year?

Banned

Nwressell are you still getting married in America?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

You serious. You've had to do this for years.

You havent had to do it for years!!!! its only come into place as required from August 2010, they have been up and running and not compulsary to do before then and have not been used by the airlines therefore you have still had to complete the green declaration on board still, however form now on no green form to complete all must be done along with first night accomodation via the Esta form online.

Original Poster

Goonieman

About 18 months actually.

They have never been compulsary or even used by any airlines before now and from now on these have to be completed

Original Poster

caz1cool

I applied for one last year and its valid for two years, so am I right in … I applied for one last year and its valid for two years, so am I right in thinking that I don't need to apply again this year?

Only have to change your destination and first nights accomodation if that has changed, otherwise just take your originally copy with you and this is fine.

Original Poster

DLM

Nwressell are you still getting married in America?

Sure am, next year can't wait, just planning it all at the moment, very exciting.

Good reminder and a good heads up that a charge may be levied in the future.

It is my understanding that, as Goonieman indicates, as of 12 January 2009, ESTA had to be signed up to by Brits as GB was in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) and that it was made compulsory for all in Jan of this year.

Excting indeed, re your wedding. I hope it is wonderful.

Form quote "or are you seeking entry to engage in criminal or immoral activities?" lol, thats me out then.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111

See more discussions