Groups
    EXPIRED

Just a reminder to my earlier post-Tesco big clubcard voucher exchange starts today 8/11/10

As predicted over a weeks ago by myself, the big clubcard exchange is back on starting today!

See original posting
    hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…e=5

22 Comments

A porky Mystic Meg, you. Many thanks for the reminder.

no blurays,no games allowed-dissapointed tbh-will just cash em at 4x for restaurant vouchers,since its about to reduce to 3x.good for those that can use them for clothes and toys etc tho.

should this not be in miscellaneous since this was already posted a week ago (as the OP points out)., and it is simply a reminder

they have added some departments in this time aswell, like computers, cool my daughters xmas present has just got even cheaper

Does anyone know if i can get and Ipod Shuffle with the exchange?

Banned

lindseyanndavis

Does anyone know if i can get and Ipod Shuffle with the exchange?

no you cant Your text here

Edited by: "sassie" 8th Nov 2010

Bummer !! ^^^^^^

Banned

no decent phones on there either

Only Finest wines.

Boo!

sassie

no decent phones on there either

could get a blackberry,but thats about it-iphones not allowed(boo)

Exchanged mine and got a ton of LEGO

Banned

barky

could get a blackberry,but thats about it-iphones not allowed(boo)

she is on t-mobile contract, can you get these blackberrys unlocked

t- mobile doing a 20% off some pay as you go tomorrow

also wondering if they will have different phones at tesco instore?

Edited by: "sassie" 8th Nov 2010

sassie

she is on t-mobile contract, can you get these blackberrys unlockedt- … she is on t-mobile contract, can you get these blackberrys unlockedt- mobile doing a 20% off some pay as you go tomorrowalso wondering if they will have different phones at tesco instore?

not sure about unlocking sassie-tesco only sell blackberrys on 02 for PAYG-139 quid,so imho,thats the best deal using double up vouchers that they have in their range of payg,unless maybe they get the san francisco in before the offer ends?
    Edited by: "barky" 8th Nov 2010

Banned

thnaks barky, will have to look into unlocking it, but then she also got to add a blackberry booster, so thats £5 a month extra, the ones on t-mobile come with it free for 6 months, but thats on the pay as you go sim, she already has a contract, jeeze so confusing - lol

Banned

Syzable

Exchanged mine and got a ton of LEGO

jeeze i hope this isnt for xmas pressies, you will ahave the resident psycho on ya tail

sassie

jeeze i hope this isnt for xmas pressies, you will ahave the resident … jeeze i hope this isnt for xmas pressies, you will ahave the resident psycho on ya tail

It is. Although if needed i can provide my bank balance for the loons X)

Banned

Syzable

It is. Although if needed i can provide my bank balance for the loons … It is. Although if needed i can provide my bank balance for the loons X)

oh, oh, look out now

Banned

Syzable

It is. Although if needed i can provide my bank balance for the loons … It is. Although if needed i can provide my bank balance for the loons X)

Via PM is fine, cheers.
    Edited by: "vibeone" 8th Nov 2010

Banned

in b4 the destroy or tears, hope the a-team are on standby - lmfao

vibeone

Via PM is fine, cheers.

You have to promise not to cry and declare love for me though...........i am married.

Banned

There is also a few televisions on there to, but 24inch and under, no bigger ones

Banned

Syzable

You have to promise not to cry and declare love for me though...........i … You have to promise not to cry and declare love for me though...........i am married.

Yeah I think you've got enough stalkers already brah. (and I don't mean in this thread!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions