Just a Small Moan...

Well as some know I have seen suffering from breathing difficulties alongside sinus infections and chronic inflamed nasal lining as well and awaiting two surgeries (3-4 month waiting list!).

Well my sinus infection has nicely spread to the right side of my face this week, and my symptoms are getting worse, I was eating my breakfast and threw it all up.
Now I hardly ever throw up my girlfriend of 5 years thought I was messing around when I told her as she has only ever known me to throw up once!

To make things even worse I had my first exam of the year today, so alongside going to see doctors and consultants and then throwing up in addition to having very little sleep I had to sit my damn exam and pretty sure im barely going to scrape a pass!

Moan over!

3 Comments

Hope you get it seen to and sorted soon buddy.

And good luck with the exam results.

Sorry to hear that buddy. I have to agree the state of the NHS is shambolic. Hope you get better, and good luck with your exams

Original Poster

Syzable;7062871

Hope you get it seen to and sorted soon buddy. :)And good luck with the … Hope you get it seen to and sorted soon buddy. :)And good luck with the exam results.

Ah trust me i cant wait! My doctor reckons 9months ago when i had sinusitis that the problems started, as in were already manifesting themselves...why my old doctor never picked up on it! :cry:

Luckily there is a resit coursework next term...when ill still be suffering, and could be even worse!

hdizzle;7062957

Sorry to hear that buddy. I have to agree the state of the NHS is … Sorry to hear that buddy. I have to agree the state of the NHS is shambolic. Hope you get better, and good luck with your exams

yeah and problem is private is too expensive, as i have considered it! but just £700 for consultation and injection let alone what i need done! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam44
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1121
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2185

See more discussions