Groups

Just as i am bored

Do men really prefer blondes over brunettes?

If so why? is it because blondes are ment to have more fun?
    Or is it all just sayings and you all really prefer red heads x

22 Comments

nah brunette all the way!

What do turtles and blondes have in common?
    If they're on their back, they're screwed!

blonde !

Have had my hair most colours... def get more attention blonde but maybe thats because its the natural choice.

I generally prefer brunettes and I love girls with black hair, but recently I seem to be finding gingers hot, dont know why:oops:

Original Poster

cruisecars;6002079

blonde !

No need to p, me to ask how i am ..... i am fine btw

treble99;6002100

I generally prefer brunettes and I love girls with black hair, but … I generally prefer brunettes and I love girls with black hair, but recently I seem to be finding gingers hot, dont know why:oops:

Cos we are :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i think red hair is nice on the right complextion x

Tinkytayls;6002125

i think red hair is nice on the right complextion x

I agree :thumbsup:

Who cares what men like? They get what they're told they can have.

brunettes and redheads for me-never really been a fan of blonde hair on a girl.

tinkerbell28;6002213

Because they are hot:thumbsup:

hellllooooooo tinkerbell........

tell me when or if you dye your hair is it advisable to do all hair or just normal
    visable hair:thumbsup:

no preference....as long as they have huge bazookas

neither, its all about the boobs.

Depends on the face..............if they look like a bulldog chewing a wasp it wouldn't matter if they were blonde, brunette or bald. :-D

And vice versa.

tinkerbell28;6002323

The hair on you head would be a start, then get an eyebrow pencil for … The hair on you head would be a start, then get an eyebrow pencil for your eyebrows as if they are blonde they are invisible.That just about covers any hair on a womans body, does it not?

i'd hope so :whistling::p

Original Poster

I know my boyfriend likes it when my hair is black. I think he prefers darker hair x

looks like im the odd one out lol! im trying to get my girlfriend to go blond at the moment!

doesnt matter whether its black, blonde or brown still like an aeroplane all got black boxes

only exception is redheads and there boxes are yuck

jamstaruk1972;6002522

doesnt matter whether its black, blonde or brown still like an aeroplane … doesnt matter whether its black, blonde or brown still like an aeroplane all got black boxesonly exception is redheads and there boxes are yuck

Think you should tell your missus to wash more. :?

Syzable;6002341

Depends on the face..............if they look like a bulldog chewing a … Depends on the face..............if they look like a bulldog chewing a wasp it wouldn't matter if they were blonde, brunette or bald. :-DAnd vice versa.

Might know you'd be in this thread,although you're not usually looking at their face:p

Brunettes definitely the best. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions