Groups

just ate a sausage roll sandwich

Banned
    terrible idea

tasted awful and now i feel sick if i had the tablets that make you vomit i would take them

16 Comments

It will be the cow's ***** and testicles that you just swallowed...yummy!

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2381695

hmmmmm cow

how much did you pay for a sausage roll sandwich, is that a sausage in a bap/bun/roll.
    Or

A actual sausage roll put in a piece of bread?

Thanks for letting us know!!! :thumbsup:

We will all be able to sleep tonight now!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;2381703

how much did you pay for a sausage roll sandwich, is that a sausage in a … how much did you pay for a sausage roll sandwich, is that a sausage in a bap/bun/roll.OrA actual sausage roll put in a piece of bread?

It was a large ginsters one that was in the fridge, some ketchup and bread yeah

im just saying on paper it looked like a good idea , in practice....bleeeugghghgh

I dont want others to make this mistake (sticky?)

**** im hungry, im thinking fishfinger sandwich?

hmmmm or chip sandwich

I'm guessing your a student?!?!? ;-)

Original Poster Banned

gd_miester;2381785

**** im hungry, im thinking fishfinger sandwich?

yeah that sounds like it would work, the pastry around the sausage was the culprit in this case, a layer of bread crumbs should have a negligible impact on the sandwich

suze;2381821

I'm guessing your a student?!?!? ;-)

lol ya

Proximo;2381823

lol ya

:whistling: How did I guess!!!! :giggle:

Proximo;2381730

I dont want others to make this mistake (sticky?)

Good call!

I know stickies have been disabled but this is reason enough to bring them back :thumbsup:

OMG Not Gingsters........ !! :w00t: I know someone who used to work for them, sadly they are no longer with us. :-(

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2381695

What kinda pigs do you eat containing cow **** ? :?

Do you live near chelmsley wood ? (Just being nosey now :))

GM versions???

Original Poster Banned

it should also be worth pointing out that the sausage roll was heated in a microwave for a couple of minutes and came out a little soggy : /

(heating up things usually makes them taste nicer)

Proximo;2382808

it should also be worth pointing out that the sausage roll was heated in … it should also be worth pointing out that the sausage roll was heated in a microwave for a couple of minutes and came out a little soggy : / (heating up things usually makes them taste nicer)

OMG This just gets worse!!!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3921580
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846334
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418014160
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523470

See more discussions