Groups
    EXPIRED

Just back after a week on holiday in Cornwall.

What have I missed?
    Who's suspended/banned?
    What's been going on?

13 Comments

Banned

Michael Jackson died and Newcastle Utd lost 6-1

john lennon was shot.

BJ didnt troll (not whilst he was suspended anyway)

Hope you had a nice hol BTW

Original Poster

skusey;5848024

BJ didnt troll (not whilst he was suspended anyway)Hope you had a nice … BJ didnt troll (not whilst he was suspended anyway)Hope you had a nice hol BTW

BJ? or BG?
    Holiday was tops, and unexpected. Living in a caravan on a working farm in Davidstow. Woken most mornings by chickens and cockerels under the caravan, cats clawing at door to come in for brekkie and dogs barking. Miles from civilisation (seemed it), but 10 mins from Boscastle where the floods were in 2004. Beautiful place.

kyalion;5848054

BJ? or BG? Holiday was tops, and unexpected. Living in a caravan on a … BJ? or BG? Holiday was tops, and unexpected. Living in a caravan on a working farm in Davidstow. Woken most mornings by chickens and cockerels under the caravan, cats clawing at door to come in for brekkie and dogs barking. Miles from civilisation (seemed it), but 10 mins from Boscastle where the floods were in 2004. Beautiful place.

BJ/BG whatever her name is.
    The stain is in Liverpool
    F&F got suspended.
    Same old, same old.

Sounds lovely, I have to put up with 2 weeks in Majorca:x

Original Poster

skusey;5848112

BJ/BG whatever her name is.The stain is in Liverpool F&F got … BJ/BG whatever her name is.The stain is in Liverpool F&F got suspended.Same old, same old.Sounds lovely, I have to put up with 2 weeks in Majorca:x

BlackGerbil you mean?
    F&F only suspended? Doh !

Majorca? Love it there. Up north at Port Polencia is fab, and away from the crowds (or was in 2001 when last there)

Original Poster

toshapetriji;5847999

Michael Jackson died and Newcastle Utd lost 6-1

against who? Their own reserves?

Banned

against who? Their own reserves?

No he died on his own actually.

Did you use wireless internet while you were there by any chance :D...did it work

Original Poster

godfatherman;5848409

Did you use wireless internet while you were there by any chance :D...did … Did you use wireless internet while you were there by any chance :D...did it work

None to be had unfortunately. Only Vodafone live. Didn't take lappie with us on days out :x

Ah i see lol. My caravan is in Wadebridge,Cornwall. not too far from you in actual fact.

I just bought one of those "3" wireless dongle things and hopefully it will work lol.
    Hope you enjoyed your holidays.

Banned

Thinking of going cornwall soon, anywhere worth going too around that area?? food wise, locations to see??:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jjcaho;5849297

Thinking of going cornwall soon, anywhere worth going too around that … Thinking of going cornwall soon, anywhere worth going too around that area?? food wise, locations to see??:thumbsup:

Boscastle = beautiful & cliff walks
    Launceston = nice
    Bude = nice beach
    Port Isaac = Doc Martin location
    Camelford/Davidstow where we stayed
    Bodmin Moor = bleak, but disused airfield where my kids had a drive of the car !!! (5y,6y and 9y old)
    Camel Trail = excellent cycle ways

We ate at the Cobweb Inn in Boscastle (Steak & Ale Pie to die for !!)
    Flames kebab shop in Camelford for very, very decent chicken burger (seen to be believed)
    ANY pasty shop in Cornwall. Mutts nuts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate13
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931595
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions