Groups

Just back from the cinema

watched how to train your dragon and it was awesome, I LOVED IT!!!!

just thought id like to share

19 Comments

u were wrong

Original Poster

sorry, that was a wee bit rude
    alot of people talk about things they saw at the cinema here
    night night :-D

Ooooooohhhhh me toooooooooooo.

Shut up micoo.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8258913

Ooooooohhhhh me toooooooooooo.Shut up micoo.

its just ace isnt it, i want a pet dragon
    particularly a Toothless
    i want to watch it again, right now!!

tatemze;8258922

its just ace isnt it, i want a pet dragonparticularly a Toothlessi want … its just ace isnt it, i want a pet dragonparticularly a Toothlessi want to watch it again, right now!!

Yeah it's awesome, I want Toothless too! So cute.

I'm going to go watch this...saw the trailer last night and it looked amazing. Love Pixar films. Did you watch in 3D or 2D?

micoo;8258854

u were wrong

[COLOR="Red"]^this^[/COLOR]

Original Poster

watched it in 3d, although idv been just as happy watchin it in 2d
    my mum thought it was fantastic aswel

Original Poster

The JFK;8258977

[COLOR="Red"]^this^[/COLOR]

some people are so miserable

tatemze;8259004

some people are so miserable

Predictable is the word you're looking for

I saw it in 3D as well, but it would be just as awesome in 2D.

mico too rude it may not be ur taste but thats all

u r getting too cheaky m8t have some respect

looking forward to this on DVD

Original Poster

miles136;8259026

mico too rude it may not be ur taste but thats allu r getting too cheaky … mico too rude it may not be ur taste but thats allu r getting too cheaky m8t have some respectlooking forward to this on DVD

think it mayb because i originally put 'just thought ud like to know' instead of 'just thought id share'
    either way blah, if people want to be rude thats their choice

im looking forward to it on dvd so i can watch it lots like the big kid i am

miles136;8259026

mico too rude it may not be ur taste but thats allu r getting too cheaky … mico too rude it may not be ur taste but thats allu r getting too cheaky m8t have some respect

[COLOR="Red"]LOL @ you trying to have some authority.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8259068

[COLOR="Red"]LOL @ you trying to have some authority.[/COLOR]

u will prob find mor laff at you xx

Im thinking its worth seeing this in 3d after avatar to see if that really was the bees knees or could be bettered..

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8259055

saw greenzone with a mate and bountyhunter with the gf recently, both … saw greenzone with a mate and bountyhunter with the gf recently, both really good films i thought, that dragon film isnt really my cup of tea.horses for courses and all that tho...op if you are a regular movie goer, check out this competition for 2 annual Vue Unlimited VIP Passes, worth a go!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/642167/once-win-two-vue-annual-passes

cool, will do
    havnt heard of either of those films
    dragon is a film for kids, and big kids, i love kids films
    my bf refused to come see this with me which is why i took my mum :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lacksadaisy;8259113

Im thinking its worth seeing this in 3d after avatar to see if that … Im thinking its worth seeing this in 3d after avatar to see if that really was the bees knees or could be bettered..

im really not too bothered about 3d myself, i find it hard when objects are cut away at the screen boundaries to not find it perculiar,although its pretty good when objects come flying towards you, i liked avatar in 3d, but again i think i would have enjoyed it just as much in 2d

tatemze;8259132

im really not too bothered about 3d myself, i find it hard when objects … im really not too bothered about 3d myself, i find it hard when objects are cut away at the screen boundaries to not find it perculiar,although its pretty good when objects come flying towards you, i liked avatar in 3d, but again i think i would have enjoyed it just as much in 2d

very true, i bet the story line for dragons is probably better than that for avatar!!

Will try to convince someone to go see it and say its not a kiddie film..

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8259140

haha fair enough, im sure when my nephew is a bit older hell force me to … haha fair enough, im sure when my nephew is a bit older hell force me to go to those sorts of films so ill grin and bare it!greenzone is an army type film with matt damon in itbountyhunter has jennifer anniston and gerard butler (hes in 300 and the ugly truth) in it, great film, easy to understand comedy, good luck in the comp anyways :thumbsup:

i know who gerard butler is,my mum is obsessed, hes the screen saver on her lappy lol
    im pretty sure he was one of the voices in dragon aswel
    not particularly in2 army type films but bountyhunter sounds like may enjoy it, cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831531
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2594
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213627

See more discussions