Just back from the dentist after having 2 teeth removed - WARNING: Contains gruesome pic!

Found 16th Jul 2009
Used local anathestic, numbness is quite cool!

Dentist also allowed me to keep my teeth!
How much do'ya reckon the Tooth Fairy will give me for 'em!? lol

See pic below...

18 Comments

Original Poster

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/Misc/Teeth.jpg

Nice, you might want to give them a clean first, the tooth fairy might be inclined to shed out a bit more lol

I didn't think it was possible to have a root thing that big, I'm guessing it must of hurt after a while having seen how big the root is

Reminds me of my molar being taken out....horrible!

No wonder people don't like going the dentist!

Original Poster

No pain as yet! lol
Will wait til it wears off then will let ya know!

They were lower left 7 & 8 teeth. Once causing me grief, the other a wisdom...

Had to goto my local hospital to have it done...having a root taken out in a few weeks too!

birdyboyuk;5767225

How much do'ya reckon the Tooth Fairy will give me for 'em!? lol

Not much in the current economic climate, however you might get more if you posted this in for sale/trade. :thumbsup:

Good teeth :thumbsup:

It's a shame you can't keep them in some way ( e.g. cryogenically) just in case you need some more when you're old!!:thinking:

looking at the state of those ,your dentist should be struck off imo!:thumbsup:

http://img.funnyanimatedgifs.net/336.gif

Why did i read this?!!!

I'm at the dentist next week, i'm going to a sedation dentist as i need a fair bit of work done as well as extractions.

apples33;5767429

Why did i read this?!!!I'm at the dentist next week, i'm going to a … Why did i read this?!!!I'm at the dentist next week, i'm going to a sedation dentist as i need a fair bit of work done as well as extractions.

[img]cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/…jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=21B406FE0DF14A39C9E9A4E77188665792FCAA60A6547C11[/img]

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed in the one sitting last year, and still have two of them. They are huge! The other two broke when pulling them out.

Original Poster

The dentist dropped mine....they just 'popped' out! lol

oucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccch

birdyboyuk;5767297

No pain as yet! lolWill wait til it wears off then will let ya know!They … No pain as yet! lolWill wait til it wears off then will let ya know!They were lower left 7 & 8 teeth. Once causing me grief, the other a wisdom...Had to goto my local hospital to have it done...having a root taken out in a few weeks too!

i had the same 2 teeth (1 normal 1 wisdom) out a few weeks ago at the dentists, i had 6 injections and still felt every bit of pain, and they hurt like hell for 1 week solid !!!!

Original Poster

Anasthetic is starting to wear off now...tiny bit of pain!
Im really hungry tho! lol

awww just saw on your facebook, you will feel it later :?

That's not fair I didn't get to keep my teeth that I had took out, the trainee dental nurse wanted them... hmm
Post a comment
@
    Text