Just been deranked on PS3 MW2.

11 replies
11 Comments

Banned

Wounded brother

Original Poster

All achievements, weapon attachments, all gone.

Futher Mucker. It wouldn't be so bad, but took me ages to land a care package on someone for the game winner.

Owch, sounds painfull... btw I live in derby too

Haha, don't worry mate. Ill try get you in a challenge lobby, you can have your carepackage drop emblem or whatever back + every single thing. Whats your psn?

Original Poster

nick-oh-larse

and i'd love you forever x

Banned

Derby_Lad

All achievements, weapon attachments, all gone.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Too many cheating **** on MW2 these days.

dunfyboy

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Too many cheating **** on MW2 … Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Too many cheating **** on MW2 these days.

annoyingly you cant stop it, i exit a game pretty much immediately when i notice its a hacked lobby, though one still bumped me up one level. done nothing else thankfully, but goes to show.

Banned

Derby_Lad

All achievements, weapon attachments, all gone.Futher Mucker. It wouldn't … All achievements, weapon attachments, all gone.Futher Mucker. It wouldn't be so bad, but took me ages to land a care package on someone for the game winner.

tough poop .. you should be playing Bf2 much better game

Original Poster

ha, i did consider that. either that or MOH, but I figure that eventually the linux chimps will weasel into that community too

Same happened to me, spent ages and ages trying to complete all the challenges for some idiot to set me back to 0. Funny enough about a week later the game got hacked again and someone gave me 100% on all my challenges.

Still, it's quite funny when it's hacked and you have the jump super high enabled!

Banned

Derby_Lad

ha, i did consider that. either that or MOH, but I figure that eventually … ha, i did consider that. either that or MOH, but I figure that eventually the linux chimps will weasel into that community too

MOH is poo too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392
    5. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585

See more discussions