Just been scammed by finegoldbars.co.uk

Found 21st Aug 2013
As the tiltle says i have just been scammed by a company called finegoldbars.co.uk.

Basically they only accept bank transfer or deposit into there account and once you do that your money is gone.
The police and trading standards and the bank have told me there is nothing they can do.

There feedback system is fake,goes back to 2010 when theyve only been trading 6 months.
There address doesnt exist as i rang up 23 spenser street and the guy said im one of many callers who have been scammed and the police know all about it.

I managed to leave feedback on the feedback system but it was deleted after 2 hours.

I know i will not get my money back but would like people to be aware of this site and aware that if you transfare money or deposit money into someones account and they dont send you the goods there is nothing you can do about it

119 Comments

Thanks Op, Ordered

Edited by: "teambintip" 21st Aug 2013

Banned

really bizarre that you instantly land on a 'secure' page, probably to further mask the scam.

sorry to hear of your scamming.

that sucks.

facebook likes is another way to build trust on your website, although I can tell you that it's very easy to get a few thousand likes from complete strangers, plus there's not a pile of activity from fans, if any at all

How much did you lose?

http://i.imgur.com/xVj7a5F.png

Original Poster

The scam is you order goods pay for them and get nothing.
The phone number is automated.
Most bullion dealers only accept bank transfers or credicard but they charge 2%.
This site doesnt offer creditcard option as you can reclaim your money.
I am quite lucky in i only made a small purchase of a few hundred pounds but one poor guy has lost 40,000 euros.
OMG is was just about to link the scamadvisor.com where everyone has been scammed but now it has all disappeared and for some reason they have become 100% trustworthy over night???

This is some seriously clever scammer!

No kidding...

Banned

now these are fine gold bars ...

http://www.fastfoodlondon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gold1.jpg

Original Poster

Yes i actully rang the electro platers and he said im not the first.
Then i managed to called the jewellery quarter were the guy told me he had already called the police as alot of people have called him.

The fraud squad and bank and trading standards have all told me im not going to get my money back.
Really angry yet greatful it was only a small purchase.

Guess things happen for a reason and i certainly will never transfer money into any companies account again.
Guess the 2% creditcard charge is worth paying for insurance.

cup - tell you and yours about it - they like to hear about scams.

bbc.co.uk/rad…urs

Original Poster

Thx seb..
They said my information will be passed to the relevant people..but I've already contacted the relevant people myself :-(
All I got for my few hundred pounds is a crime reference number .
The director is probly fake also.

Watchdog? I look forward to seeing you on the telly!

how long ago did you order? have you written to them?

I looked up the whois info but it said the domain is available?

I am a bit annoyed that the police know about it but haven't shut it down yet, they could close the site pending investigation to stop more people being robbed.

Being scammed is one thing, fraud is another.

Oh well - safety in numbers then !!
Yep, me too. "only" £570.00 - initially their e-mail contact was very good, reasons for late delivery very plausible etc etc.
All of a sudden, no response to e-mails - no call backs - my account removed from their web site log in details etc etc etc
The ironic thing is that I'm actually a dealer myself, who only accepts payment by paypal, so that the customer always has 100% protection.
Will be wasting another £35 or so to issue a small claims summons - more out of principal than anything else really.
Hopefully no one else will post here saying they've been scammed as well.
Finally 0- keep on stacking, just try and be careful who you buy from (at least credit card / paypal offers the buyer protection).

Original Poster

Ordered on Friday .. They have now deleted my account so I cannot leave feedback.. Write to them?
Trust me I've more then wrote to them... I really hope it doesn't get to watchdog stage as that means they will of scammed more people..I'm trying my hardest to alert people so they don't make my mistakes.. Btw I bought 30x 1oZ pamp bars there selling at£21 were everyone else is selling for £35-40... When something's too good to be true it's always a scam.. Except for the deals on hukds lol

Original Poster

Cmcbullion let me know how your claim goes... I opened a fake account yesterday with them and ordered 20 million pounds worth of gold just so I could get a invoice number to leave feedback but now they've stopped you leaving feedback on there site now..

Oh well - safety in numbers then !!
Yep, me too. "only" £570.00 - initially their e-mail contact was very good, reasons for late delivery very plausible etc etc.
All of a sudden, no response to e-mails - no call backs - my account removed from their web site log in details etc etc etc
The ironic thing is that I'm actually a dealer myself, who only accepts payment by paypal, so that the customer always has 100% protection.
Will be wasting another £35 or so to issue a small claims summons - more out of principal than anything else really.
Hopefully no one else will post here saying they've been scammed as well.
Finally 0- keep on stacking, just try and be careful who you buy from (at least credit card / paypal offers the buyer protection).

ceres

Do they send an email when you make a transaction. Trying to find out … Do they send an email when you make a transaction. Trying to find out who hosts them - the info on the domain reg is just a pass-through service.

Yes - all confirmed by e-mail (and will add that their e-mail confirmation looks very professional as well).

Taking payment for goods then not supplying them is fraud...otherwise I would be doing it
Go back to the Police & don't allow yourself to be fobbed off, good luck

DarkEnergy2012

Taking payment for goods then not supplying them is fraud...otherwise I … Taking payment for goods then not supplying them is fraud...otherwise I would be doing it 8)Go back to the Police & don't allow yourself to be fobbed off, good luck

Sounds as though you've just described payment of council tax !!!!!

The Companies House details for UK METAL INVEST LTD:

Company Number: 08282371 Date of Incorporation:06/11/2012
Director & Secretary:

RYDZICKI, PAWEL MR
Date of Birth: 29/06/1981
Nationality: POLISH
343 MANOR ROAD
LONDON
UK
UNITED KINGDOM
E15 3AN

CrackUK

The Companies House details for UK METAL INVEST LTD:Company … The Companies House details for UK METAL INVEST LTD:Company Number: 08282371 Date of Incorporation:06/11/2012Director & Secretary:RYDZICKI, PAWEL MRDate of Birth: 29/06/1981Nationality: POLISH343 MANOR ROADLONDONUKUNITED KINGDOME15 3AN

theres just 1 person on fb with that name when you do a search.....

The least police should be doing is obtaining full details from you and passing them on to action fraud as this is clearly a national scam. Have a look at action fraud website as this is clearly the sort of scam it was set up for. Hope that helps

Original Poster

Yeah I already been through everything that has been mentioned .. Even seen the polish guy sitting on the canon on Facebook..
Don't wanna let them get away with it but when all authorities say there's nothing to be done then I guess that's as far as I can take it without losing more money.. Cmcbullion wow pamps at £19 good job I didn't see them at that price I would of lost more money!!

Original Poster

Rich33 fraud squad Already been contacted along with trading standards and his bank..

cuppachaa

The scam is you order goods pay for them and get nothing.The phone number … The scam is you order goods pay for them and get nothing.The phone number is automated.Most bullion dealers only accept bank transfers or credicard but they charge 2%.This site doesnt offer creditcard option as you can reclaim your money.I am quite lucky in i only made a small purchase of a few hundred pounds but one poor guy has lost 40,000 euros.OMG is was just about to link the scamadvisor.com where everyone has been scammed but now it has all disappeared and for some reason they have become 100% trustworthy over night???This is some seriously clever scammer!

I'd be more inclined to question the intelligence of the scammed.

Original Poster

Thx Ceres I will give digicert ago and there hosting company.. Not that I give up easily it just doesn't make sense to lose time energy and money trying to get my money back when the people I thought would get it back for me have said there's no chance you will get it back ie: police and banks..thx for the advice anyway .. I'm just wanted to make people aware so if they google them then hopefully these messages will show up to warn them..

Original Poster

jonny619447

have you bought precious metals before ? There would be no reason to suspect this was a scam until you don't recieve the goods.. They have digicert , lots of feedback , thousand of likes on eBay ect .. Everything is seems legit with them.

He's from a Town in Poland called Kąty Wrocławskie.

Here is his pic:

http://s1.netlogstatic.com/pl/p/oo/181209380_10749619_3031829.jpg

jonny619447

Unfortunately their website is actually more professional than most other "legitimate" bullion dealers out there.

Directors and Secretaries

Pawel Rydzicki
6 Nov 2012 ⇒ Present (9 Months) Company Secretary
Pawel Rydzicki
6 Nov 2012 ⇒ Present (9 Months) Director

Some more info from an Italian forum - I've included the Google Translate link below:

translate.google.co.uk/tra…tml
Edited by: "ChrisUK" 21st Aug 2013

also registered at manor road

BRIGHT KITCHENS LIMITED
Address
343 MANOR ROAD
LONDON
ENGLAND
E15 3AN

Legal Information
Company Registration No.: 08557636
Incorporation Date: 5 Jun 2013
2 Months old
Financial Year End: 30 Jun
Directors and Secretaries

Sylwester Duliba
5 Jun 2013 ⇒ Present (2 Months) Director

Edited by: "anythingcolin" 21st Aug 2013

Original Poster

anythingcolin

also registered at manor roadBRIGHT KITCHENS LIMITEDAddress 343 MANOR … also registered at manor roadBRIGHT KITCHENS LIMITEDAddress 343 MANOR ROAD LONDON ENGLAND E15 3AN Legal InformationCompany Registration No.: 08557636 Incorporation Date: 5 Jun 2013 2 Months old Financial Year End: 30 Jun Directors and SecretariesSylwester Duliba 5 Jun 2013 ⇒ Present (2 Months) Director

looks like this will be there next scam!

dear god you have to laugh and then cry

people contact the police and they do nothing just let the site carry on robbing from people

what do the police actually do as iv yet to figure out there job

Original Poster

Finegoldbars.co.uk scam is now no1 on google search.. I have achieved what I wanted today thanks to all you guys...

HattonGardenMetals accept bank transfer only but are reputable and deliver the product, would recommend them in future.

Banned

cuppachaa

https://www.finegoldbars.co.uk/invoices/0cfa3d9c137a04f413cd9ac4bc2b504c/U005641.pdfHere's a invoice from them

Ooops

finegoldbars.co.uk/inv…es/

Probably not the best idea to have a publically accessible directory with hundreds of customers details.
Post a comment
@
    Text