Groups

Just been the docs

he says i have an ear infection. over the 2 nights I have had about 5 hours sleep. i am knackered. anyway just thought i'd let you know

13 Comments

omg you poor thing,earache is a nightmare,really hope it eases up for you,try and get some sleep,pop a hot water bottle inside a towel and try laying on that it may help

Original Poster

Mardyass;2603411

omg you poor thing,earache is a nightmare,really hope it eases up for … omg you poor thing,earache is a nightmare,really hope it eases up for you,try and get some sleep,pop a hot water bottle inside a towel and try laying on that it may help

tried it doesnt work, i just cant get to sleep

Sorry...what was that........couldn't quite hear you....... :thumbsup:;-)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2603439

You have my sympathy...had lots of ear infections since perforating my … You have my sympathy...had lots of ear infections since perforating my ear drum and I know how you feel...try co codamol/dihydracodeine...they are the only painkillers that helps me....hope you feel better soon.

doctor has prescribed me some amoxicillin

smithyp1;2603440

Sorry...what was that........couldn't quite hear you....... :thumbsup:;-)

I am REALLY not in the mood

Banned

you should start feeling better by tomorrow, my little guy has had loads and some real bad ones, one day on antibiotics and he starts feeling alot better

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2603457

I got those at first too...if they arent working after a couple of days … I got those at first too...if they arent working after a couple of days go back...I always need to get ciprofloxacin...they should have given you strong painkillers too.....Do you have ringing in your ears?? I do and mine has never gone away...have to see a consultant .....good luck.

oh no, please dont say the ringing will never go away. now im gonna cry. its dooing my head in

Original Poster

is it safe to take pain killers with my prescribed tablets?

Banned

are you shure is ear ache my mate had ear ache but it wasnt it was cancer now he died

so go get it check again to make shure

If you are worried about any health problems or want to check if the tablets you are taking will have any problems with the ones you are going to start on then best place to look up is Google Health (google.com/health) I use to to keep my own medical record and look up the latest recommendations for most conditions, very useful. I thinks that is better than just following the rumors which can scare you out of it. Like when I had ear infection, my GP did not even give me antibiotics, initially I was scared but it did go away without antibiotics and found similar on the website as well.
    Wish you a speedy recovery so you can enjoy the summer

Banned

Hope you start to feel better soon, now help me out of this outfit:w00t:

Original Poster

danby jason;2603625

are you shure is ear ache my mate had ear ache but it wasnt it was cancer … are you shure is ear ache my mate had ear ache but it wasnt it was cancer now he died so go get it check again to make shure

sorry about your friend, pretty sure its just a normal ear infection, doctor had a nice peek in my ear

Take 2 cap fulls of Nightnurse, guaranteed sleep! :thumbsup:

commiserations....ear ache is such a cow....get better soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions