Groups

Just been to see Terminator Salvation.........

I though it was great! Way better than the 3rd! To be honest, it was't as good as the 1st/2nd, they were great, but the effects are amazing! Anyone feel the same?

18 Comments

oooo will have to watch it online later lol

Original Poster

amcol;5426109

oooo will have to watch it online later lol

online?????? do tell

It's only available in terrible quality online

I saw it the day it came out and I thought it was quite good

Original Poster

rwm24;5426139

It's only available in terrible quality onlineI saw it the day it came … It's only available in terrible quality onlineI saw it the day it came out and I thought it was quite good

Oh right, thank you. If the quality is bad, i would not recommend watching it, because there are some dark scenes and you could miss the plot.

rwm24;5426139

It's only available in terrible quality online

err-no its not-there is an excellent version out today:whistling:

Original Poster

barky;5426190

Oh can you tell me where?

Banned

barky;5426190

Which one? The two I've checked are DEViSE & Fatal and both weren't what I would call good let alone excellent

colinsunderland;5426246

Which one? The two I've checked are DEViSE & Fatal and both weren't what … Which one? The two I've checked are DEViSE & Fatal and both weren't what I would call good let alone excellent

They are compared to the earlier FEAR release, though I agree neither The Devise or the Fatal are excellent

colinsunderland;5426246

Which one? The two I've checked are DEViSE & Fatal and both weren't what … Which one? The two I've checked are DEViSE & Fatal and both weren't what I would call good let alone excellent

secretmyth version with direct audio is the best one.

I watch a lot of online movies, i look round the place to find the best quality i can, there is loads of really good quality ones online to watch.

barky;5426190

Telesync is not excellent quality

I'm glad you liked it, we're off to see it on Wednesday night (oops I forgot to book the tickets, better do that now) and I thought it might not have been as good without Arnie!

rwm24;5426585

Telesync is not excellent quality

I've seen quite a few TS that are excellent - few and far between granted.

Banned

moob;5427238

I've seen quite a few TS that are excellent - few and far between granted.

I think that depends on your definition of excellent, a TS picture is a cam picture, so will never be excellent, maybe excellent for a cam but hardly HD quality :thumbsup:

colinsunderland;5427567

I think that depends on your definition of excellent, a TS picture is a … I think that depends on your definition of excellent, a TS picture is a cam picture, so will never be excellent, maybe excellent for a cam but hardly HD quality :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm well aware of what TS, TC, R5 CAM etc are - just pointing out that there are quite a few out there with very good image quality.

Banned

from the sample, 'Terminator Salvation TS XviD BoNkErS' looks about the best so far

just seen it and the first hour I was like meh this isn't as good as tscc, t1, t2 or even t3 but from the guns and roses song onwards I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Oh and summer glau has to be in t5 somehow.

Banned

It's such a 'meh' film.

It's not that exciting, but it's not rubbish. I've never seen Christian Bale so invisible in a film. He's just blank throughout - there's nothing there.

Sam Worthington's gonna be a star, but he's given so little to do here. He wants 'salvation', I get it.

Anton Yelchin looks scarily like Michael Biehn - awesome.

Connor's wife is also fairly non-existent.

The Terminators have never been less menacing. There's no forboding sense that at any moment they could scare the carp out of you.

It's just a very empty movie. Looks good, sounds loud and the action cuts together well. But there's nothing really tying it together.

Just bland.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions