Groups

Just been to the rugby match (Saints V Leeds)

Anyone want to talk about the game?

And what a great game of rugby it was despite the fighting, high tackles, awful reffing and no sinbins??

I'm really glad Saints got on top of Leeds in th first half but was it me or did the Ref keep his eyes closed for most of the game. The amount of penalties Leeds should of had against them was unreal.

The one where Fassavalu got floored by Bailey still baffles me now as to why no sinbin was given. Cut all of his face too and nothing was done. That was the start of 'The referees a banker' chants.

I admit also that Gilmour should have walked for his scrap but nevertheless it was a really good physical game of Rugby that Saints won! whoo!

Just really frustrating when the ref fails to give clear offside decisions or when a Leeds player is lying on top of a saints player about 10 seconds after the tackle has been made.
    Overall i think it was Saints best performance yet and hope it continues. Was a great game to watch from the stands anyway.

4 Comments

you should be following salford, surely . .

the whinos have got over you, what you had over the bulls

the ability to win the finals, remember last year's play offs . .

Original Poster

myaser88;4698028

you should be following salford, surely . .the whinos have got over you, … you should be following salford, surely . .the whinos have got over you, what you had over the bullsthe ability to win the finals, remember last year's play offs . .

Why would i want to follow Salford?

Them Rhinos got shown up tonight, the same can be said for any other team that faces The Saints this season.

Course its not all over till them play-off games but on the back of the games so far this season i dont see why we cant be at the top of the league come the end of the current season.

Have you seen baileys tackle on the tv yet? He hit him with his shoulder which is aloud

Original Poster

mark halsall;4698409

Have you seen baileys tackle on the tv yet? He hit him with his shoulder … Have you seen baileys tackle on the tv yet? He hit him with his shoulder which is aloud

He tried is best to take him out. No intention of making the tackle just a big clumsy shoulder barge to the face that is unacceptable in my opinion, and the rest of the saints crowd ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions