Groups
    EXPIRED

Just booked a flight with EasyJet and typed **** ***** instead of my full name ** ***** **** ******. Will I still be allowed on without paying their massive £35 fee? Sent them an email and tried to call but they're closed until 8am .

Just booked a flight with EasyJet and typed **** ****** instead of my full name ** ***** **** ******. Will I still be allowed on without paying their massive £35 fee? Sent them an email and tried to call but they're closed until 8am .

8 Comments

it should match the name in your passport. however, it actually depends on who you get at the airport....

Cannot answer your query with any certainty but would suggest you remove your full name from the thread for privacy reasons.

I would imagine they require the name on the ticket to match the passport, but you may get away it.

Try again in the morning for an answer directly from them.

markq

Cannot answer your query with any certainty but would suggest you remove … Cannot answer your query with any certainty but would suggest you remove your full name from the thread for privacy reasons.I would imagine they require the name on the ticket to match the passport, but you may get away it.Try again in the morning for an answer directly from them.

+1

You could rephrase like, "Put C D when my full name is A B C D "

Supermod

I've edited you title to remove your full name(s). I think you;d still be able to get a response without publishing this. Thanks

I always just use my first and last name, no middle names and have been fine on any flights

If it is your full first name (no nick names) and surname you have put then not an issue. It's not a requirement to have middle names.

(It's from way back before the days of electronic passports and when kids were listed in parents passports without photos) .

Source: ex check in staff!

Happy flying.

Original Poster

Thanks guys for your messages and yeah I was pretty silly putting my full name here but I didn't know how to get my point across!
    EasyJet messaged me saying they'll change it free of charge.
    Thanks again for your help!

AdamC31415

Thanks guys for your messages and yeah I was pretty silly putting my full … Thanks guys for your messages and yeah I was pretty silly putting my full name here but I didn't know how to get my point across!EasyJet messaged me saying they'll change it free of charge.Thanks again for your help!

Thats great news. Thanks for the update and Im glad its all resolved now. Enjoy your trip.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1222
      3. Spotify Family Premium share719
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955

See more discussions